BAN BRADY FOR LIFE

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: BAN BRADY FOR LIFE

Post by Bubba »

Coydog wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Coydog wrote: “He’s faking it! He’s faking it!” Cowboys tight end Jason WItten yelled to a side judge. The league concluded that neither Connor nor Jenkins were faking it, and cleared the Giants of wrongdoing.
I think you might've missed this last sentence.
As in "more probable than not"?
I suspect the Giants fully cooperated with whatever investigation took place. That appears not to be the case with Brady.

Personally, I think they could settle this quickly if Brady would simply accept a one or two game suspension but without pleading guilty to the original sin. He could say he disagrees with the penalty, that he should have (or could have) been more cooperative and apologize for the "misunderstanding". The NFL could then reduce the penalty to the team as well and make Kraft happy (or at least happier). This ain't rocket science.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Bubba wrote:
I suspect the Giants fully cooperated with whatever investigation took place. That appears not to be the case with Brady.

Personally, I think they could settle this quickly if Brady would simply accept a one or two game suspension but without pleading guilty to the original sin. He could say he disagrees with the penalty, that he should have (or could have) been more cooperative and apologize for the "misunderstanding". The NFL could then reduce the penalty to the team as well and make Kraft happy (or at least happier). This ain't rocket science.
When you are innocent, no acceptance of any penalty will do. What part of this do people not understand. When we get to December and January, with the new ball handling protocols, balls will come out of the locker room at 70 degrees and then hit a cold field, and yes some games will have r*in. The NFL is going to have a VERY tough time explaining how the balls lose just as much air pressure as the ones in the Pats - Colts game. They will owe Robert Kraft and everyone in the organization INCLUDING Brady an apology at that point.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Image
Is that Chip Kelly and his wife?

Might explain his attitude toward the Afro-American players.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dickc wrote:
Bubba wrote:

When you are innocent, no acceptance of any penalty will do. What part of this do people not understand. When we get to December and January, with the new ball handling protocols, balls will come out of the locker room at 70 degrees and then hit a cold field, and yes some games will have r*in. The NFL is going to have a VERY tough time explaining how the balls lose just as much air pressure as the ones in the Pats - Colts game. They will owe Robert Kraft and everyone in the organization INCLUDING Brady an apology at that point.
But don't forget you are responding to a Jet/Giants or whatever fan he is this week.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

It's truly funny that in spite of what our resident trolls say, the one person who has been proven to be a liar in this whole thing is Roger Goodell.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

"It’s clear that Judge Richard M. Berman wants the NFL and NFLPA to settle their differences regarding theTom Brady suspension. It’s becoming more clear that, if the case doesn’t settle, he has an opportunity to bring real change to the way the NFL takes care of its internal business."

From Yahoo News....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo ... 9-nfl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kind of sounds like the Judge wants them to kiss and make up.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dr. NO wrote:"It’s clear that Judge Richard M. Berman wants the NFL and NFLPA to settle their differences regarding theTom Brady suspension. It’s becoming more clear that, if the case doesn’t settle, he has an opportunity to bring real change to the way the NFL takes care of its internal business."

From Yahoo News....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo ... 9-nfl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kind of sounds like the Judge wants them to kiss and make up.
Goodell can't allow that IMHO.

Based on his lie and how he's bungled not only this situation but all the others he's been involved in, he's all in.

He will never back down.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Dickc wrote:
Bubba wrote:

But don't forget you are responding to a Jet/Giants or whatever fan he is this week.
He is a fan of honesty, hence his dislike for the cheatriots.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Judge hammers NFL about lack of direct evidence in DeflateGate case against Tom Brady

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... -1.2323018
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Finding classified material in Hillary's e-mail after all her denials sure makes you wonder about what was on Brady's phone given all his denials. :wink:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Bubba wrote:Finding classified material in Hillary's e-mail after all her denials sure makes you wonder about what was on Brady's phone given all his denials. :wink:
You mean the emails identified as classified only after they were sent and received? Yep, sure makes you wonder.

And I'm certain that you, like most people, would gladly hand over your personal cell phone to your employer - whatever the circumstance.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Bubba wrote:Finding classified material in Hillary's e-mail after all her denials sure makes you wonder about what was on Brady's phone given all his denials. :wink:
According to testimony, there was a total of 28 contacts with NFL ties that had texted to Brady.

He offered the names, the date and time of the texts and told the NFL they could go get them from his account.

The NFL replied that would be too much work and they were not interested.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Coydog wrote:
You mean the emails identified as classified only after they were sent and received? Yep, sure makes you wonder.

And I'm certain that you, like most people, would gladly hand over your personal cell phone to your employer - whatever the circumstance.
Boy, Coydog. I knew you were democrat/liberal, but a sheep? You can't possibly assert Hillary has done no harm and made no foul, can you?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Coydog wrote:

Boy, Coydog. I knew you were democrat/liberal, but a sheep? You can't possibly assert Hillary has done no harm and made no foul, can you?
I didn't think he meant that but that it was H's way of sending TS emails as regular emails.

But I could be wrong but that was my take on it.