I have a house with space for 2 maybe 3 people

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
hoytman07
Beginner On Rentals

I have a house with space for 2 maybe 3 people

Post by hoytman07 »

I am renting a house, Sat. Feb 28th thru sat. March 7th. So far its me and 3 friends from Pittsburgh area. I have a place that is 0.4 miles from the Killingtons base lodge. It is a 4 br, 2 bath and has a 4 man hot tub. So we are looking for 2 more people and if there is 3 in your group I know that will be fine too. We come from a health care background. We are all clean, laid back, just want to have a good time and meet new people. The cost for the house is 1435.00 for the 7 nights. We would like people that are respectable to everyone. I know its hard to find some people like that, but I know they're out there. So if you are interested drop a line and we can figure things out.. thanks and tty soon!
Just to clarify right now we have 4 people so thats 356.75 per person for the 7 nights comes out to 51.25a night!
So if we get 2 more people it would cost everyone 239.00 for the 7 nights which is 34.16 a night.
My email is deadeye07@hotmail.com if you are interested drop me a line!

Update on 2/6/09 I have pics of the place if you are interested, email me. thanks again!

Update on 2/21/09 I still have enough room 2 to 3 ppl. drop me an email if you need a place to stay. Even if you are only coming for a few days, it will be 50 bucks a night per person! Let me know!