My Parting Words

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

andyzee
Level 10K poster

My Parting Words

Post by andyzee »

No you roomful of faggots, I'm not going anywhere, but since I got a few blood pressures up, maybe I'll take a bit of a break, maybe a day, a week, a month or an hour, who knows. But in drama queen fashion, here's some parting words for you:

I am a Person. Hath not a Person eyes? hath not a Person hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as another person is? If you prick me, do I not bleed? if you tickle me, do I not laugh? if you poison me, do I not die? and if you wrong me, shall I not revenge? If I am like you in the rest, I will resemble you in that. If a person wrong another person, what is his humility? Revenge. If a person wrong another person, what should his sufferance be by example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
spanky
Site Admin

Re: My Parting Words

Post by spanky »

Your parting words or is it Shakespeare?
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

andyzee wrote:No you roomful of faggots, I'm not going anywhere, but since I got a few blood pressures up, maybe I'll take a bit of a break, maybe a day, a week, a month or an hour, who knows. But in drama queen fashion, here's some parting words for you:

I am a Person. Hath not a Person eyes? hath not a Person hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as another person is? If you prick me, do I not bleed? if you tickle me, do I not laugh? if you poison me, do I not die? and if you wrong me, shall I not revenge? If I am like you in the rest, I will resemble you in that. If a person wrong another person, what is his humility? Revenge. If a person wrong another person, what should his sufferance be by example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

You need to take up a hobby ! Ever try skiing ? :lol:
millerm277
Postaholic

Post by millerm277 »

I don't typically bother wading into the random personal feuds here, but I don't really get your/KMartman's reactions. Perhaps I'm missing something, but my understanding is that you made a personal attack on someone who's a mod/admin, and shockingly, they got annoyed by it and removed the thread.....what exactly is surprising or horrible here?

On a similar note, it's amazing how worked up people manage to get over what does or doesn't go on in a internet forum. Getting pissed off at the resort, at least makes some sense, it affects your life. At a web forum?
Nevada West
Postaholic

Post by Nevada West »

millerm277 wrote:I don't typically bother wading into the random personal feuds here, but I don't really get your/KMartman's reactions. Perhaps I'm missing something, but my understanding is that you made a personal attack on someone who's a mod/admin, and shockingly, they got annoyed by it and removed the thread.....what exactly is surprising or horrible here?

On a similar note, it's amazing how worked up people manage to get over what does or doesn't go on in a internet forum. Getting pissed off at the resort, at least makes some sense, it affects your life. At a web forum?
DHS likes to do what he can't there, here...
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Atomic1 wrote:
andyzee wrote:No you roomful of faggots, I'm not going anywhere, but since I got a few blood pressures up, maybe I'll take a bit of a break, maybe a day, a week, a month or an hour, who knows. But in drama queen fashion, here's some parting words for you:

He's a better skier than you. So is his wife. You ever witnessed the Zee 50? Blows away the Atomic 40, and he doesn't fall asleep at the bar afterwords either.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

junior wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

He's a better skier than you. So is his wife. You ever witnessed the Zee 50? Blows away the Atomic 40, and he doesn't fall asleep at the bar afterwords either.
trail

U know I'm glad you brought this up...WHATEVER AFTERWORDS means....so did you pick a trail for your demise ?
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Atomic1 wrote:
junior wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

trail

U know I'm glad you brought this up...WHATEVER AFTERWORDS means....so did you pick a trail for your demise ?

Poser
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

AndyZee is Jewish? Man, I gotta start paying more attention around here...
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

CAPBOY wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
junior wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

trail

Poser
Totally.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Oh puleeeze....I just hope you can pose 1/2 as good as me when your my age... :barebutt:
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.
ImageImageImageImage
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

millerm277 wrote:I don't typically bother wading into the random personal feuds here, but I don't really get your/KMartman's reactions. Perhaps I'm missing something, but my understanding is that you made a personal attack on someone who's a mod/admin, and shockingly, they got annoyed by it and removed the thread.....what exactly is surprising or horrible here?

It is very entertaining though especially when there's no skiing/riding yet! :lol:
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

RENO wrote:

It is very entertaining though especially when there's no skiing/riding yet! :lol:

Two dyslexic skiers are arguing on the top of the slope....

Andy: "I'm telling you, the instructor said to zig-zag down the hill!!!!"

Junior: "No, he said zag-zig down the hill, not zig zag!"

Andy: "Ok, let's ask this guy here with the sledge...excuse me mate, do you zig-zag or zag-zig down the hill?"

Junior: "Sorry mate, can't help you, i'm a tobogganist"

Andy: "Oh, nevermind then. I'll have 20 cigarettes and a lighter please."
Nevada West
Postaholic

Post by Nevada West »

Atomic1 wrote:
RENO wrote:

Two dyslexic skiers are arguing on the top of the slope....

Andy: "I'm telling you, the instructor said to zig-zag down the hill!!!!"

Junior: "No, he said zag-zig down the hill, not zig zag!"

Andy: "Ok, let's ask this guy here with the sledge...excuse me mate, do you zig-zag or zag-zig down the hill?"

Junior: "Sorry mate, can't help you, i'm a tobogganist"

Andy: "Oh, nevermind then. I'll have 20 cigarettes and a lighter please."