Rock boards/skis still??

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Rock boards/skis still??

Post by BoozeTan »

what are we looking at? Im gettin tired of riding my beater board....
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Re: Rock boards/skis still??

Post by Stormchaser »

BoozeTan wrote:what are we looking at? Im gettin tired of riding my beater board....

How much better is your better board than your beater board? Adventure skiing will still turn your better board into a beater board. Open trail skiing should be fine...
ImageImageImageImage
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

the better board's base is pretty much free of dings etc..the beater board has been getting roughed up this season so far...SO I guess as long as I dont follow Barnibus my good board gets the go..and since hes not around this weekend I should be safe
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Is the better board better than the beater board or is the beater board better than the better board?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Been on sharp/good skis for about 80% of the year except the few pow days and warm days. Thing that really annoys me is after a hard freeze they've been grooming rocks/pebbles into the snow, coverage is so thin in some places.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

you mean beer without barley is barely beer at all?
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Bonehead Brownman & bubbleheaded bleachblonde believe better borrowing buddy’s black beater board before buying bargain basement
Forever .. Goat Path
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Groomers are still pulling up rocks in places, especially along Great Eastern and Cruise Control. Trails a bear will be good. Found some unexpected exposed stones and rocks on Bitter and Skye Lark. Your choice for Better or Beater. I used my better skis 'cause the beater skis were Beat and needed tuning. Back to beater tomorrow but working a race so doesn't matter.
Some areas with the cool temps (-4 yesterday) still have signs of the Zamboni so tune accordingly.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

BoozeTan wrote:what are we looking at? Im gettin tired of riding my beater board....
I've been out 85+ days so far and I still haven't taken out my new toy once! Hopefully in the next few days...
Deep Tracks
Green Skidder

Post by Deep Tracks »

I've gone through a full stick of P-tex due to the Cruise Control base grind.
The board needs a professional job.
Black Dog and Peak Performance still the preferred shops?
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

Id say Black Dog or Surf the Earth ar emy two favs...STE is convenient for me as I drive past it on my way up on fridays and home on sundays so its an easy drop off/pick up and they stay open late on fridays
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Killed rockier rock board first weekend...new rock board is holding up. i just bought a reverse crew, but keeping it under the bed for the time being.

WE NEED SNOW!
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

icedtea wrote:Killed rockier rock board first weekend...new rock board is holding up. i just bought a reverse crew, but keeping it under the bed for the time being.

WE NEED SNOW!
You up this weekend?
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

icedtea wrote:Killed rockier rock board first weekend...new rock board is holding up. i just bought a reverse crew, but keeping it under the bed for the time being.

WE NEED SNOW!
Bought a new Never Summer SL in the Fall and I'm dying to use it! Stinkin weather! :evil:
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

BoozeTan wrote:

WE NEED SNOW!
You up this weekend?
Ya... can't wait..possible snow stuck in court grrr
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh