Obama’s plan to reduce gun violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC
Post Office

Obama’s plan to reduce gun violence

Post by DMC »

I see no problems with any of this... Seems pretty reasonable...
I'm not sure why you all are getting all monarchy of the President...

His strategy:
* Require criminal background checks for all gun sales.
* Take four executive actions to ensure information on dangerous individuals is available to the background check system.
* Reinstate and strengthen the assault weapons ban.
* Restore the 10-round limit on ammunition magazines.
* Protect police by finishing the job of getting rid of armor-piercing bullets.
* Give law enforcement additional tools to prevent and prosecute gun crime.
* End the freeze on gun violence research.
* Make our schools safer with more school resource officers and school counselors, safer climates, and better emergency response plans.
* Help ensure that young people get the mental health treatment they need.
* Ensure health insurance plans cover mental health benefits.

Executive orders.....
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rule making to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Obama’s plan to reduce gun violence

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:I see no problems with any of this...of course you don't. You are the most uninformed moron on this board, you skirt or ignore any request for clarification of your idiotic posts, you have bizarre definitions for things that simply do not apply, you continually state fallacies and half truths and quite honestly are a complete d!sh*t who offers nothing but unintelligent propagandist cr@p that you yourself don't even comprehend. Your only consistent action is continuous slobbering over anything obama and your pathetic exploitation of children or anything else you think might further your imbecilic agenda. You are also pretty consistent with attributing false quotes, actions and positions, all par for progressive idiots such as yourself. So who gives a f@ck whether you see a problem or not. You have the insight of a tapeworm. Seems pretty reasonable...
I'm not sure why you all are getting all monarchy of the President...

His strategy:
* Require criminal background checks for all gun sales.
* Take four executive actions to ensure information on dangerous individuals is available to the background check system.
* Reinstate and strengthen the assault weapons ban.
* Restore the 10-round limit on ammunition magazines.
* Protect police by finishing the job of getting rid of armor-piercing bullets.
* Give law enforcement additional tools to prevent and prosecute gun crime.
* End the freeze on gun violence research.
* Make our schools safer with more school resource officers and school counselors, safer climates, and better emergency response plans.
* Help ensure that young people get the mental health treatment they need.
* Ensure health insurance plans cover mental health benefits.

Executive orders.....
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rule making to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

So says the guy that falsely said that a Bushmaster wasn't used to slaughter innocent children and their teachers last month..

At least I don't lie, plagiarize and talk about the President being assassinated...

I don't need to explain SHTI to you... You lost that right a loooong time ago with your personal attacks...

Keep protecting peoples ability to slaughter children easily...
You on the WRONG side lady...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:So says the guy that falsely said that a Bushmaster wasn't used to slaughter innocent children and their teachers last month.. :bull show me where,or STFU

At least I don't lie, plagiarize and talk about the President being assassinated...show me where,or STFU

I don't need to explain SHTI to you... You lost that right a loooong time ago with your personal attacks...

Keep protecting peoples ability to slaughter children easily...
You on the WRONG side lady...
FYI pointing out your obvious personality traits does not constitute a personal attack. Granted no one else would appreciate being compared to you, but you don't have an option, you're all you got.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... s/1840295/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Police say Lanza used an assault weapon last month to kill 20 children and six adults at the elementary school after killing his mother, Nancy Lanza, at their Sandy Hook home.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/us/la ... d=all&_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But the AR-15 style rifle — the most popular rifle in America, according to gun dealers — was also the weapon of choice for Adam Lanza, who the police said used one made by Bushmaster on Friday to kill 20 young children and six adults in an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., in a massacre that has horrified the nation.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ja ... -shot-show" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A .223-calibre Bushmaster was the gun used by the Newtown shooter to kill his multiple victims. The deadly speed at which the weapon can be manipulated was underlined by the fact that the Newtown shooter carried out his massacre in under 10 minutes.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/adam- ... cre-86913/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It has now been revealed that Lanza taped two cartridge magazines to his .223 calibre rifle so he could reload as quickly as possible and continue his killing spree,
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/adam- ... YjBQQ3e.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... s/1772825/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The primary weapon used in the Connecticut school massacre — a semiautomatic assault rifle — has a history in high-profile incidents of gun violence in the U.S.

The .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle also was the weapon of choice in the 2002 Washington-area sniper shootings, which left 10 dead and three wounded in a series of attacks that terrorized the capital region.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-1 ... ls-ap.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A semi-automatic Bushmaster assault rifle, similar to the M4 carbine used by the U.S. military, was used in most of the school killings, according to Connecticut State Police.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:FYI pointing out your obvious personality traits does not constitute a personal attack. Granted no one else would appreciate being compared to you, but you don't have an option, you're all you got.
Funny... You and the other wack jobs here are the only ones I who seem to hate me ...

Mission accomplished!!!
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Ah another DMC / Maddy piss show! :beat
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Dr. NO wrote:Ah another DMC / Maddy piss show! :beat
I'm done...

peace y'all! Heading to the beach here in LA for a while...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... s/1840295/
Police say Lanza used an assault weapon last month to kill 20 children and six adults at the elementary school after killing his mother, Nancy Lanza, at their Sandy Hook home.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/us/la ... d=all&_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But the AR-15 style rifle — the most popular rifle in America, according to gun dealers — was also the weapon of choice for Adam Lanza, who the police said used one made by Bushmaster on Friday to kill 20 young children and six adults in an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., in a massacre that has horrified the nation.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ja ... -shot-show" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A .223-calibre Bushmaster was the gun used by the Newtown shooter to kill his multiple victims. The deadly speed at which the weapon can be manipulated was underlined by the fact that the Newtown shooter carried out his massacre in under 10 minutes.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/adam- ... cre-86913/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It has now been revealed that Lanza taped two cartridge magazines to his .223 calibre rifle so he could reload as quickly as possible and continue his killing spree,
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/adam- ... YjBQQ3e.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... s/1772825/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The primary weapon used in the Connecticut school massacre — a semiautomatic assault rifle — has a history in high-profile incidents of gun violence in the U.S.

The .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle also was the weapon of choice in the 2002 Washington-area sniper shootings, which left 10 dead and three wounded in a series of attacks that terrorized the capital region.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-1 ... ls-ap.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A semi-automatic Bushmaster assault rifle, similar to the M4 carbine used by the U.S. military, was used in most of the school killings, according to Connecticut State Police.
wow you are one DUMB F@CK it wasn't me who said it wasn't dumbass PLEASE STOP ATTRIBUTING THINGS TO ME I NEVER SAID. This is the crux of the problem you are full of sh!t and have no clue wtf you are talking about, you point fingers, assign meaning, and other wise make false accusations on a regular basis. Seriously you are a F@CKING ASSHOLE and a dam stupid one at that. You rarely if ever raise a legitimate issue and never anything original outside of your demented half wit commentary which is of course devoid of any fact or meaning.

Now how bout that quote FROM ME? ya know the ones I never made? Post em up dumbf@ck! cue the cricket sound.
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Your right... It was girlfriend steamboat1 who said it... But you didn't correct him... typical..

But I think you guys are the same lame ass person... so whatever...

Peace and surf!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:Ah another DMC / Maddy piss show! :beat
I POST FACTS
DMC posts bullsh!t
I call DMC out
DMC posts more bullsh!t

this has occurred numerous times in THIS thread alone.

same w many of the other posters here, I call BS they slink away and never touch the topic again, they call BS on me, I set the record straight, every time. I'll hold all you to the same standard I hold myself. Back up what you say, I always do. If you can't hold yourself to that standard, then you are incapable of debate and I will wipe the floor with you.
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

yawn..
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:YourYOU'RE right... It was girlfriend steamboat1 who said it... But you didn't correct himI didn't know I was obligated to, I guess it's typical of everyone who read it huh?... typical..that was just a brilliant well thought out 7th grade comeback now, wasn't it? Ya want a do-over? idiot...

But I thinkplease, it's obvious you don't or you wouldn't post the cr@p you do you guys are the same lame ass person... I thought you just said steamboat was your girlfriend? are you on drugs or something? wtf steamboat is a dude.so whatever...

Peace and surf!!!
right on spicoli
mach es sehr schnell

steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

madhatter wrote:But I thinkplease, it's obvious you don't or you wouldn't post the cr@p you do you guys are the same lame ass person... I thought you just said steamboat was your girlfriend? are you on drugs or something? wtf steamboat is a dude.so whatever...
An an older dude at that. This guy DMC is screwed up.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Interesting find in a Facebook post.

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason
Co-author of the Second Amendment
during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?