Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
junior
Signature Poster

Re: Epic J-E-T-S fail

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
Bubba wrote:Time to move on....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jets-quar ... 55351.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Is Sanchez signed long term with Philly? Maybe Gang-Green can get him back so they can let him go again, like George and Billy.

It wouldn't surprise me if The Sanchize led the Iggles to the promised land (Cue Atomic for a Springsteen lyric here). Poor little Jets. They suck just as much as my beloved Giants these days. What a mess.
In NYC the problem is not the QB.
I know. It's the traffic.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Battle of the basement next week for the dysfunctional team in green.
Biggest game of the season for You Nork :roll:

Doubt both NYC teams can beat the Titans :wink:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Geno Smith says he’s shown ‘flashes’ of being a Pro Bowl-caliber quarterback
The Jets quarterback Told Newsday that he's shown that he can play at an elite level, and on Wednesday said that he feels he has the tools to reach that level.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... -1.2040753

Just too funny.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

SnoBrdr wrote:Geno Smith says he’s shown ‘flashes’ of being a Pro Bowl-caliber quarterback
The Jets quarterback Told Newsday that he's shown that he can play at an elite level, and on Wednesday said that he feels he has the tools to reach that level.

Just too funny.
Pro bowl quarterbacks complete passes. Geno occasionally completes passes. Therefore, Geno occasionally show Pro Bowl QB ability.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bubba wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:Geno Smith says he’s shown ‘flashes’ of being a Pro Bowl-caliber quarterback

Just too funny.
Pro bowl quarterbacks complete passes. Geno occasionally completes passes. Therefore, Geno occasionally show Pro Bowl QB ability.
That's like saying Doc No and I are Spelling Bee Champions !
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:
Bubba wrote:

Just too funny.
That's like saying Doc No and I are Spelling Bee Champions !
Well it's all they have left to hang onto.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Bubba wrote:

Just too funny.
shows
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

junior wrote:
Bubba wrote:

Just too funny.
shows
:Toast
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Jets beat Titans, complete NY sweep.

Gino Smith elected to Jets HoF.
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

SnoBrdr wrote:Jets beat Titans, complete NY sweep.

Gino Smith elected to Jets HoF.
Eric Decker 100 yds! And they said wide receivers went to the jets to die...
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Jets - when you want them to win, they lose. When they're better off losing, they win. Ugh!

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Ryan and Idzik canned this morning.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Bubba wrote:Ryan and Idzik canned this morning.
Hopefully the Pats will pick up Rex for his defensive schemes.

Would e a great addition for the SB run.

They've done it before.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

From the Desk of Robert Wood Johnson IV

Dear XXXX Inc,

I am writing to you, a loyal New York Jets Season Ticket Holder, to share important news about the team.

Like many of you, I approached 2014 optimistically, and our 4-12 season is deeply disappointing to me.

After carefully assessing where we are as a football team, this morning I informed Rex Ryan and John Idzik that they will not be returning for the 2015 season. Both Rex and John made significant contributions to the team which will be building blocks for our future. Over the years, Rex brought the Jets a bold confidence and a couple of great post-season runs, which all of us will remember.

These were very difficult decisions, but winning matters above all. My obligation to Jets fans – especially all of you – is to position us for sustained success on the field. We did not make enough progress toward that goal this season, and I have determined that new football leadership is necessary moving forward.

Today I am starting our search, with guidance and support from respected football experts, including Charley Casserly and Ron Wolf, two Super Bowl winners with decades of invaluable experience and insight.

We are considering all options to improve this team and to ensure that our new Head Coach and General Manager work hand-in-hand to build and maintain a winning culture.

I know how much you have invested in the Jets and the results of this search, so I encourage you to visit newyorkjets.com and follow @nyjets on Twitter for updates and additional information throughout the process.

Thank you for your continued passion and support for the New York Jets.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

And if all else fails .. try some tampering?
And In true Jets fashion, fail at that as well.
Yeah, that's the ticket :like

Top down ... idiots!
Rex deserved better.
:zzz
Forever .. Goat Path