Maybe I can be a ski instructor

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Re: Maybe I can be a ski instructor

Post by andyzee »

[quote="Dr. NO"
Basic question, and I know you don't want to hear it.

Who is the parent and who is the kid?

Get this straight and maybe things can calm down. BUT at ziggies age, I don't think you can reverse tlhe process.[/quote]

Who is the parent and who is the kid? Hmmm.... in this case that's a tough one to answer. :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

andyzee wrote:[quote="Dr. NO"
Basic question, and I know you don't want to hear it.

Get this straight and maybe things can calm down. BUT at ziggies age, I don't think you can reverse tlhe process.
Who is the parent and who is the kid? Hmmm.... in this case that's a tough one to answer. :lol:[/quote]

Hmm, good point. never thought of it that way. Mom, er sprite, and Ziggy. Who is more likely to take the "adult" approach? I go with Ziggy myself. :lol:
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Dr. NO wrote: Basic question, and I know you don't want to hear it.

Get this straight and maybe things can calm down. BUT at ziggies age, I don't think you can reverse tlhe process.
Dr. AndyZee wrote: Who is the parent and who is the kid? Hmmm.... in this case that's a tough one to answer. :lol:
Dr. NO wrote: Hmm, good point. never thought of it that way. Mom, er sprite, and Ziggy. Who is more likely to take the "adult" approach? I go with Ziggy myself. :lol:
Well, tried to straighten out the quotes a bit. :lol: Good answer Dr. No, you know what I'm talkin bout. :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

:wink:

Andyzone.com
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

KBL Ed wrote:
Bling Skier wrote: "never evers" (about 95% of your season lessons are never evers..
:?:

Never evers= never skied B4
as opposed 2 "ENFL's"...more PSIA talk
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Bling Skier wrote:
KBL Ed wrote:
Bling Skier wrote: "never evers" (about 95% of your season lessons are never evers..

What does ENFL stand for? Please enlighten me.
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
KBL Ed wrote:

"English-Not-First-Language"
Ya get a lot of them...I enjoy the chalange when dealing with them... especially the women!
You get 2 B totaly animated with actions verses Language...and the chicks dig it!
And Boy-O-Boy I just Love women!
Yee-Ha!
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bling Skier wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
KBL Ed wrote:

Ya get a lot of them...I enjoy the chalange when dealing with them... especially the women!
You get 2 B totaly animated with actions verses Language...and the chicks dig it!
Yee-Ha!
Remember Blingy>It's not only how much we love ,but how much we are loved> :wink:
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Bling Skier wrote:
Yee-Ha!
Must be an eastern resort thing, although Vail is known for attracting a lot of South Americans. At Breckenridge, we didn't get any ENFL's to speak of.... except the Texans. Accent got a little thick at times.

I worked nights as a waiter, and taking a drink order one night, the conversation went something like this:

Any drinks to start?

Vodka Martini. Michelob. Glass of the house chardonay. And then the blonde says, "I'll have a Roman sprat"

Visions of togas, scantily clad women and Animal House movies fill my head, but I've never heard of this drink.

A what?

"A roman sprat"

A what?

"A Roman Sprat!

Clearly louder didn't help, so I just repeated the order to the bartender, hoping he'd know. He didn't. We decided to try a Rum and Sprite. She never complained. ENFL strikes again!
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

Atomic1 wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
KBL Ed wrote: :?:

Yee-Ha!
Remember Blingy>It's not only how much we love ,but how much we are loved> :wink:
me no woory...my inner game is allways on when it comes 2 the women..."It's Show Time"
jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

Post by jenscats5 »

Bling Skier wrote:
snowsprite wrote:The other day, I was very upset w/ my kid and started complaining about how I didn't currently need this level of aggravation on top of nine hours in a stultifying cubicle.

He looked at me suddenly very serious and said "Mommy, maybe you can be a ski instructor one day. I know you want to live in the mountains, and I think you will, so don't be sad!" Best mother's day present I could ever wish for... a kid who not only loves me, but knows me all too well!

Happy mother's day to the rest of you skiin' moms out there. I think my family is trying to get us to go to brunch. But I'm pushing for a hibachi dinner. And to sleep very very late.
:D
Sprite
Yeah, it's fun if you like teaching "never evers" (about 95% of your season lessons are never evers..but you have 2 keep in mind that U R doing it 4 the love of the sport).

or you get the 9 year old that is 4' 9" and weighs 160 lbs...
all you will hear from the litte s#it is
"This Sucks, it's easer on X-box"
when i hear that i want 2 say to the little slob is "Put down the doughnut and try some situps"
But I don't....thats why i left the ranks of PSIA and went back to USSA Raceing.....after all "Speed Trills" and you get to ski and train with" Blingy"
Skiing with the Bling-Man definitely is an experience!! 8)
“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Bling Skier wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
KBL Ed wrote:

Yee-Ha!
I qualify for that label since English is my second language although at this point in my life I know it better than my first language.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

tyrolean_skier wrote:I qualify for that label since English is my second language although at this point in my life I know it better than my first language.
Same here :D

Andyzone.com
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

f*** a cubicle :lol: :lol: :lol: