Tax revenues rapidly rising due to Trump tax cut

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Tax revenues rapidly rising due to Trump tax cut

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Thank you President Trump. Tax revenues are exploding, proof again that tax cuts lead to an increase in tax revenue; as I have always schooled all of you.
The bigger the tax cut, the bigger the tax revenue. Wait until 2019 numbers start to come in! Total federal revenue could double by the time Trump leaves office 2024, just like they doubled with the massive tax cuts of Ronald Regan and the Regan Revolution. Trump will equal or surpass Reagan. It will be known as the Trump Revolution.
Attachments
EDITrevs031318[1].png
EDITrevs031318[1].png (14.52 KiB) Viewed 494 times
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
boston_e
Postaholic

Re: Tax revenues rapidly rising due to Trump tax cut

Post by boston_e »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Thank you President Trump. Tax revenues are exploding, proof again that tax cuts lead to an increase in tax revenue; as I have always schooled all of you.
The bigger the tax cut, the bigger the tax revenue. Wait until 2019 numbers start to come in! Total federal revenue could double by the time Trump leaves office 2024, just like they doubled with the massive tax cuts of Ronald Regan and the Regan Revolution. Trump will equal or surpass Reagan. It will be known as the Trump Revolution.
So revenues have steadily risen since 2010... except per your graph they have not risen by as much in 2018 as they did in 2012 to 2016.

Seems like we can point to the steadily improving economy over the past 8 years more than the recent tax cuts as the biggest reason for the revenue increase.

*** Counting the seconds until FAST's next post about lying cheating corrupt blah blah blah :roll:
Don't Killington Pico
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

boston_e wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Thank you President Trump. Tax revenues are exploding, proof again that tax cuts lead to an increase in tax revenue; as I have always schooled all of you.
So revenues have steadily risen since 2010... except per your graph they have not risen by as much in 2018 as they did in 2012 to 2016.

Seems like we can point to the steadily improving economy over the past 8 years more than the recent tax cuts as the biggest reason for the revenue increase.

*** Counting the seconds until FAST's next post about lying cheating corrupt blah blah blah :roll:
Big difference Boston dEm. So, you would rather increase tax revenue by massive tax hikes, like Obama than by tax cuts like Reagan and Trump. Obamas tax hikes hurt and punished people for success. Trumps tax cuts rewards people for success.Trumps tax cuts are only half the story. All sources of federal revenue are on an increase due to his brilliant and successful foreign policies. His trade agreements with Europe-Mexico-Canada-Japan-South Korea and others, and soon with China, are adding massive amounts of revenue to the US Treasury.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Another thing, Trump is smart. Obama (Kerry) are dumb. Trump won't give 151.8 BILLION DOLLARSto state sponsors of terror. Trump won't sell out America like Obama-Clintons-Kerry and all the rest. Trump won't sell our uranium to the Russians like the filthy, dirty, lying, cheating, crooked, criminal Clinton did. When she sold our uranium to the Russians, behind our backs, why wasn't that collusion?
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Based on your graph, revenues are not rising as rapidly in 16 and 17 as they were in 12-16.

*** Cue next off the rails unhinged response with "criminal", "filthy" etc etc.. ***

:banana:
Don't Killington Pico
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

boston_e wrote:Based on your graph, revenues are not rising as rapidly in 16 and 17 as they were in 12-16.

*** Cue next off the rails unhinged response with "criminal", "filthy" etc etc.. ***

You're missing the point. You all said that tax revenue would decrease and people would die. You were all wrong. You're number one problem is that your politics are based on hatred in your hearts and minds. In other words, filthy-dirty-lying-cheating crooked-criminal.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

S.l.o.w

You really don't understand basic accounting do you? Rising tax income is only half of the equation. You can have record tax receipts, but if you are also creating the greatest budget deficit by far in US history, are things being managed with fiscal responsibility?

The answer is 100% no.

Trump needs to do a far better job of getting the deficit under control.
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Yeah my question is are revenues rising fast enough to offset the amount taken out of the budget due to cuts? If the answer is yes, then these tax cuts were good policy. You also have to measure it against the full term of the tax cuts, not just the first year. What if revenues are up this year, but they fall over the next ten years?

Not saying you're wrong, just that this analysis is woefully incomplete and not really cause for celebration unless you are so partisan that you don't really care about the full analysis and are just looking for something to cheer on your side.

P.S. Kudos to Trump & co. for working out a deal on NAFTA.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
boston_e wrote:Based on your graph, revenues are not rising as rapidly in 16 and 17 as they were in 12-16.

You're missing the point. You all said that tax revenue would decrease and people would die. You were all wrong. You're number one problem is that your politics are based on hatred in your hearts and minds. In other words, filthy-dirty-lying-cheating crooked-criminal.
Well I would definitely say your number one problem is also that your politics are based on hatred in your hearts and mind. You seem to have the same a I hate the left they can do no good and trump can do no bad attitude as the left has a I hate the right and trump can do no good attitude. Maybe if the two sides ditched that shitty attitude we could make America great again!
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

' Yeah that pesky deficit thingie is a bad deal .. gotta be the worst deal in history.
Can I blame Obama ? Can I blame China ? Can I blame Schumer ?

It's a slow topic .. :zzz
Forever .. Goat Path
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

deadheadskier wrote:[Congress] needs to do a far better job of getting the deficit under control.
Fixed it for you.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

daytripper wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

Well I would definitely say your number one problem is also that your politics are based on hatred in your hearts and mind. You seem to have the same a I hate the left they can do no good and trump can do no bad attitude as the left has a I hate the right and trump can do no good attitude. Maybe if the two sides ditched that shitty attitude we could make America great again!
They will never ditch that attitude, they all need to be voted out in favor of outsiders. I don't hate the average citizen, left or right. I hate the politics of the cesspool swamp, almost all of them are swamp monsters, both left and right. This includes almost all of the media, who have even more hate in the hearts and minds. I don't particularly like Trump's persona either, he has said a lot of really stupid things. What I do like is that he is trying to drain the cesspool swamp, is an outsider that won't sell out the USA. He loves the country and is trying to make it great again. That's why Trump won 2,623 counties compared to 489 for Clinton. In hundreds of rural counties, he won up to 90% of the vote or more.
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

How does Trump not share part of the blame? He can veto budgets and/or refuse to sign them, so he certainly has input and a great deal of power over the lawmaking process. Blaming Congress and excusing Trump seems a bit unfair.

That does seem to be a pattern though - Trump supporters seem to blame Congress for any legislative problems even though Trump has power to deal with that process AND a majority in the House and Senate. One of his weakest areas to me is his inability to get his own party to get on board with his agenda (see e.g. Obamacare).
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:How does Trump not share part of the blame? He can veto budgets and/or refuse to sign them, so he certainly has input and a great deal of power over the lawmaking process. Blaming Congress and excusing Trump seems a bit unfair.

That does seem to be a pattern though - Trump supporters seem to blame Congress for any legislative problems probably because they are the LEGISLATIVE branch and trump is the EXECUTIVE branch?even though Trump has power to deal with that process AND a majority in the House and Senate. One of his weakest areas to me is his inability to get his own party to get on board with his agenda (see e.g. Obamacare).
the biggest problem I have w dems is their ability to vote lockstep on every crap bill their leader tells them to...second was the "agenda" of the party...Trump's agenda is the people's agenda ( hence him being a populist)

and moose is right the article bubba posted wasn't worth the time it took to click on let alone read...steaming pile of crap...according to the article one is lying and the other mis-remembers, no one else really gives a crap outside of the effect on the SCOTUS...reality is- no evidence, no crime...

#neverbelievedemocrats

hope they get their sorry @sses handed to them this fall...either way no reason in the world to even acknowledge them at this point...enjoy your resistance, it's brought about changes that will last the rest of your life...and then some...

#neveracceptdemocrats
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

f.a.s.t. wrote:You all said that tax revenue would decrease and people would die. You were all wrong. You're number one problem is that your politics are based on hatred in your hearts and minds. In other words, filthy-dirty-lying-cheating crooked-criminal.
I challenge you to find where I’ve ever said any such thing.

Quite hypocritical (but not unexpected) of you to say my politics are based on hatred when you are the one continually putting up crazy, angry unhinged posts.
Don't Killington Pico