NSFW: The Erotic Adventures of Stormchaser...

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

KingsFourMan wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:
MarieM wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote: Marie are you mad about what K4M did? If so K4M should remove his post because we like your participation on this board.
No, Ty, not mad!! :D

Stormchaser wanted a response from me...my response was to say I was all done adding to this thread..."I'm out!"

My response to K4M: "I wish that was me in those pics!! As in 'I wish I looked like that!!' " :wink:
Ty, first of all, i would give up skiing before i deleted this post. i knew Marie would be a little upset with me for spilling the beans but it was just too good a story to keep to myself. she PMed me and chewed me out pretty good for it:

"i can't beleive you shared that with all of Kzone!! How would you like it if i told them about your enlarged elephantitis penis disorder!! - Marie

but once she got all that out of her sytem she forgave me, like i said she's a classy lady.

Second of all, that homo crap you posted has got to go. ADMINS, r*in THE FLAGS DOWN ON THAT ONE!
So it is acceptable for you to post pictures of two women together but you are offended if I post some men together. I don't like seeing pictures of naked women or lesbians on this board and I don't think those kind of pictures should be posted. My posting of that picture was just an attempt to even out the field - BTW I looked very long for a proper picture that would not show too much and unfortunately this was the only one that did not show too much but implies a lot. Everything else was pretty graphic. Sorry but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If the admins delete my picture then they have to delete your pictures as well. It is only fair.
Ty, whats the matter with you? there's nothing wrong with lesbians. in fact the only thing better than a lesbian, is a non lesbian woman indulging in a little lesbian experiment. now thats hot!! everyone knows that. but homos, now that shits just plain wrong and i'd appreciate it if you'd remove that disturbing photo from this family friendly board and stop all this nonsense once and for all.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
BrockVond wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
MarieM wrote:I'm out!
Marie are you mad about what K4M did? If so K4M should remove his post because we like your participation on this board.
K4M, don't kill the post. We just need to make it G-rated. Here, let me start the healing.

Admins, please replace :

with:

I think they should replace it with this one. After all it is only fair that gay men be represented in this thread as well. Let's see if the admins think this one is artistic.

I also found (through Google) this bit of interesting story:

"I never knew how easy it was to get straight men to go gay until my buddy Matt told me about his little adventures. My gay friend seeks out straight guys and gets them to f*** his ass! It's amazing how he does it! A little smooth talking and Matt is sucking "straight" cock in no time.

I wanted to put him to the test. We got a camera and the BaitBus and drove around town, talking to guys Matt wanted to f***. We had luck! The BaitBus got tons of straight guys to turn gay! "

Hahahahaha! good one. Dropped the H(omo) Bomb. I've been nuked. Game over. :)
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

pizzamoose wrote:1. Marie, who is married with what sounds like wonderful kids, sends a private message to your husband's boss of all people, confessing that she is a closet lesbian pothead.
Something just occurred to me..
Dork's boss is not K4M. I'm mixing him up with BigKahunaBurger. Geez, sometimes I wish we'd just all use our real names here.
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

LAST WEEK WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I DIDN'T FEEL VERY WELL WAKING UP THAT
MORNING. I WENT DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST HOPING MY WIFE WOULD BE
PLEASANT
AND SAY, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", AND POSSIBLY HAVE A PRESENT FOR ME.
AS IT TURNED OUT, SHE BARELY SAID GOOD MORNING, LET ALONE "HAPPY
BIRTHDAY."

I THOUGHT... WELL, THAT'S MARRIAGE FOR YOU, BUT THE KIDS WILL REMEMBER.
MY KIDS CAME INTO BREAKFAST AND DIDN'T SAY A WORD. SO WHEN I LEFT FOR
THE
OFFICE, I WAS FEELING PRETTY LOW AND SOMEWHAT DESPONDENT.

AS I WALKED INTO MY OFFICE, MY SECRETARY JANE SAID, "GOOD MORNING, BOSS,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" IT FELT A LITTLE BETTER THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE HAD
REMEMBERED. I WORKED UNTIL ONE O'CLOCK AND THEN JANE KNOCKED ON MY DOOR
AND
SAID, "YOU KNOW, IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUTSIDE, AND IT'S YOUR
BIRTHDAY,
LET'S GO OUT TO LUNCH, JUST YOU AND ME."

I SAID, "THANKS JANE, THAT'S THE GREATEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL DAY.
LET'S GO!" WE WENT TO LUNCH. BUT WE DIDN'T GO WHERE WE NORMALLY WOULD
GO.
WE DINED INSTEAD AT A LITTLE PLACE WITH A PRIVATE TABLE. WE HAD TWO
MARTINIS
EACH AND I ENJOYED THE MEAL TREMENDOUSLY

ON THE WAY BACK TO THE OFFICE, JANE SAID, "YOU KNOW, IT'S SUCH A
BEAUTIFUL
DAY... WE DON'T NEED TO GO BACK TO THE OFFICE, DO WE?"

I RESPONDED, "I GUESS NOT. WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?"
SHE SAID, "LET'S GO TO MY APARTMENT."
AFTER ARRIVING AT HER APARTMENT JANE TURNED TO ME AND SAID, "BOSS, IF
YOU
DON'T MIND, I'M GOING TO STEP INTO THE BEDROOM FOR A MOMENT. I'LL BE
RIGHT
BACK."

"OK." I NERVOUSLY REPLIED.
SHE WENT INTO THE BEDROOM AND, AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES, SHE CAME OUT
CARRYING A HUGE BIRTHDAY CAKE... FOLLOWED BY MY WIFE, KIDS, AND DOZENS
OF MY
FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS, ALL SINGING "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

AND I JUST SAT THERE...
ON THE COUCH...

NAKED.
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

tyrolean_skier wrote:

"I never knew how easy it was to get straight men to go gay until my buddy Matt told me about his little adventures. My gay friend seeks out straight guys and gets them to f*** his ass! It's amazing how he does it! A little smooth talking and Matt is sucking "straight" cock in no time.

I wanted to put him to the test. We got a camera and the BaitBus and drove around town, talking to guys Matt wanted to f***. We had luck! The BaitBus got tons of straight guys to turn gay! "
This is total sh*t. You don't get straight guys to "go gay". They already were queer.

Andrew Dice Clay said it right. "There's no such thing as a bisexual. You either suck cock, or your don't."
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Bling Skier wrote:LAST WEEK WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I DIDN'T FEEL VERY WELL WAKING UP THAT
PLEASANT
BIRTHDAY."

THE

AND
BIRTHDAY,

GO.
MARTINIS

BEAUTIFUL

YOU
RIGHT
BACK."

OF MY

AND I JUST SAT THERE...
ON THE COUCH...

NAKED.

Good one Bling!
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Bling Skier wrote:LAST WEEK WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I DIDN'T FEEL VERY WELL WAKING UP THAT
PLEASANT
BIRTHDAY."

THE

AND
BIRTHDAY,

GO.
MARTINIS

BEAUTIFUL

YOU
RIGHT
BACK."

OF MY

AND I JUST SAT THERE...
ON THE COUCH...

NAKED.
Easy on the caps, dude!
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:

This is total sh*t. You don't get straight guys to "go gay". They already were queer.

Andrew Dice Clay said it right. "There's no such thing as a bisexual. You either suck cock, or your don't."
Maybe it is BS and maybe not - I believe there was a video to go along with the story but I was not interested in seeing it. Maybe if you need proof you should check it out.
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

wtf?????? WHAT THE F*CK???? why? what purpose did that picture serve other than making me vomit all over my keyboard? no way in hell that's ty posting this sh*t. she was just bitching at mogulmouse over a couple of buds, now we have a chain gang of pickle smugglers?
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
pizzamoose wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:Marie are you mad about what K4M did? If so K4M should remove his post because we like your participation on this board.

WORST.
POST.
EVER.

(somebody had to say it.)
FU Pizzamoose
woah...did someone borrow ty's log on?
Nope that came from me. I was not in a mellow mood when I made that post. :lol:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

You go girl!!! I like the new Ty!
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
andy zeta jones
Beginner On Rentals

Post by andy zeta jones »

zzz
Last edited by andy zeta jones on Jun 11th, '05, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
andy zeta jones
Beginner On Rentals

Post by andy zeta jones »

andyzee wrote:You go girl!!! I like the new Ty!
You shoulda got ta know the original. She was pretty cool.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

KingsFourMan wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:
MarieM wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote: Marie are you mad about what K4M did? If so K4M should remove his post because we like your participation on this board.
No, Ty, not mad!! :D

Stormchaser wanted a response from me...my response was to say I was all done adding to this thread..."I'm out!"

My response to K4M: "I wish that was me in those pics!! As in 'I wish I looked like that!!' " :wink:
Ty, first of all, i would give up skiing before i deleted this post. i knew Marie would be a little upset with me for spilling the beans but it was just too good a story to keep to myself. she PMed me and chewed me out pretty good for it:

"i can't beleive you shared that with all of Kzone!! How would you like it if i told them about your enlarged elephantitis penis disorder!! - Marie

but once she got all that out of her sytem she forgave me, like i said she's a classy lady.

Second of all, that homo crap you posted has got to go. ADMINS, r*in THE FLAGS DOWN ON THAT ONE!
So it is acceptable for you to post pictures of two women together but you are offended if I post some men together. I don't like seeing pictures of naked women or lesbians on this board and I don't think those kind of pictures should be posted. My posting of that picture was just an attempt to even out the field - BTW I looked very long for a proper picture that would not show too much and unfortunately this was the only one that did not show too much but implies a lot. Everything else was pretty graphic. Sorry but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If the admins delete my picture then they have to delete your pictures as well. It is only fair.
Ty, whats the matter with you? there's nothing wrong lesbians. in fact the only thing better than a lesbian, is a non lesbian woman indulging in a little lesbian experiment. now thats hot!! everyone knows that. but homos, now that shits just plain wrong and i'd appreciate it if you'd remove that disturbing photo from this family friendly board and stop all this nonsense once and for all.
I have nothing against either lesbians or homosexuals. I have friends who are lesbians and I have friends who are homosexual. I feel that they can live their life as they want. One lesbian friend died on 9/11 when she was attending a meeting at Windows on the World. I felt bad for her long-time companion because she had no rights to get any money from the survivor fund. Another has been a friend since childhood - she tried to date guys but eventually decided that she was lesbian and when she told me and others what she was we did not turn away from her. She knew we were straight so she never approached any of us. She is now in a long term relationship. A good friend who I suspected was homosexual but that fact was not cofirmed until recently I know since he was a little kid. He was not raised any different than his two older brothers (both straight) - he was simply born that way. He moved to California so he could live openly as a gay person. It took him many years before he built up the courage to tell his mom that he was gay. So you see I am tolerant of lesbians/homos but I do not necessarily want to see pictures of them in action.

Since you are not willing to remove your pictures then I am not willing to remove the one I posted. :roll:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

andy zeta jones wrote:
andyzee wrote:You go girl!!! I like the new Ty!
You shoulda got ta know the original. She was pretty cool.
For once I agree with you. Wish I did.

Andyzone.com