friday 5/10 report

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skiadikt
Level 10K poster

friday 5/10 report

Post by skiadikt »

and then there was one ... yup down to supe as the relentless snow melt marches on. last sunday was pretty sure we'd get another weekend out of skye/bitter. nope. mid o which still skied well last weekend. pretty much gone. they did put a few park features right next to lift at the bottom.

not the prettiest day in fact a bit dreary at times but supe was absolutely prime. 9-12:30 shift. half & half groom. at the bell, the creamiest groom. after a couple, time to ski the bumps which were ready from the gitgo. spring fridays are my fave as the week's weather has taken the edge off the bumps. luv skiing these corny softies in. the groomed right side bumped up quickly but the mature bumps skier's left was the place to be.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
RustyK
Whipping Post

Re: friday 5/10 report

Post by RustyK »

Preston’s restaurant report.

Did not get up until dinner time. So of the 3 places open,
Preston’s won. Lots o peeps from the access road including Spyderman and Lynn. Hope to have some kinda bay one somewhere Saturday Let me know where to bring my cooler.
Where is Happy Hour ?
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: friday 5/10 report

Post by asher2789 »

RustyK wrote: May 10th, '24, 20:51 Preston’s restaurant report.

Did not get up until dinner time. So of the 3 places open,
Preston’s won. Lots o peeps from the access road including Spyderman and Lynn. Hope to have some kinda bay one somewhere Saturday Let me know where to bring my cooler.
i was there last night. it was so busy!!! i think there were more people there than there were skiing end of day. with only two servers and bartender on, i hope the staff made good money to hold them over for when it shuts down for a couple weeks.

snow was great, riding with the homies was great, more fun today! and tomorrow! and shout out to park crew for throwing up a hike feature at the bottom. i dont think theyve put a rail there in past years? good spot for it.