Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Kinda like how DMC refers to people from the Middle East as "brown people". Would that be better and more clear for you, even though it's very non-PC?
When I say "brown people" I'm trying to make a point...
That on the surface - it's tough to tell nationality... So you start just pulling brown people out of the lines...
In my experience it's quite easy to determine if someone is of middle eastern decent versus African or Mexican or European, but that's just me.
Riiight... And thats a good thing..

But the people I'm refering to are like Indians, Pakastanis, Arabs etc...

"Brown people" is something an indian friend of mine told me about..
IMHO if I used the term "Brown People" I'd be called a neo-con republican racist scumbag.....
So - how's the view from the cross?
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Kinda like how DMC refers to people from the Middle East as "brown people". Would that be better and more clear for you, even though it's very non-PC?
When I say "brown people" I'm trying to make a point...
That on the surface - it's tough to tell nationality... So you start just pulling brown people out of the lines...
In my experience it's quite easy to determine if someone is of middle eastern decent versus African or Mexican or European, but that's just me.

IMHO if I used the term "Brown People" I'd be called a neo-con republican racist scumbag.....
You might get called that even without using the term :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Bubba wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote: When I say "brown people" I'm trying to make a point...

You might get called that even without using the term :lol:
Here's a question:

What the heck is "scum"? And who actually has a bag of it?
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

SkiDork wrote:Here's a question:

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Bubba wrote:
SkiDork wrote:Here's a question:

I thought that was "cum" not "scum"

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

Junior needs to weigh in on this issue...!
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

I'm not too sure where I stand on this issue. I'm trying to imagine Ty being a 9/11 widow, and what I would want her to get.

There are many facets to this question, too many for my feeble mind to comprehend...

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
2knees wrote:aahh who knows. i'm not overly pc i just have had some issues with the way people talked about the katrina victims. the rest of it is just peoples opinions which are just that, opinions. xj refered to middle eastern as a nationality. considering his propensity for arguing the absurd, i threw my comment out there.
Kinda like how DMC refers to people from the Middle East as "brown people". Would that be better and more clear for you, even though it's very non-PC?
i dont know nor do i care, but you are certainly arguing the absurd again. you never tire of it. Do you argue with yourself when no one else is around? now, in detail, break down why middle eastern is a nationality, without referring to dmc or city or any other forum member. I'll check back in a day or two for your response. consider it homework. i have to go to a gay spotted owl bush impeachment march.