Zarqawi successor named - I'd love to see that resume'

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Zarqawi successor named - I'd love to see that resume'

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Steve wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Nonetheless, both are getting in and both need to be stopped.
I used to believe that garbage too.
What garbage? Both are factual.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Steve wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Nonetheless, both are getting in and both need to be stopped.
The "...need to get stopped" part is an opinion.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Steve wrote:
The "...need to get stopped" part is an opinion.
He's got a little fact vs. opinion thing going....
He's on a roll... :)
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Steve wrote:

What do you suppose would happen to our economy if we somehow suddenly identified all the illegals in this country and sent them back to wherever they came from?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Steve wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Steve wrote:

What do you suppose would happen to our economy if we somehow suddenly identified all the illegals in this country and sent them back to wherever they came from?
When did I say I wanted to do that?
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Steve wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Steve wrote:

you want to keep the ones that are already here, but still stop anyone who attempts to come in from this day forward?
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

Steve wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Steve wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Steve wrote: I used to believe that garbage too.

you want to keep the ones that are already here, but still stop anyone who attempts to come in from this day forward?
Thank God..

Our economy needs them... :)
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

DMC Freeride wrote:
Bubba wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
Bubba wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:

Mexicans come to the US for jobs that have dissapeared due to new trade laws that we script(CAFTA,NAFTA)........
OK....help me here. What are you talking about? Jobs that have disappeared where?
Mexico(NAFTA)... Central America(CAFTA)..

As one example - in Mexico the small time farmer is getting overtaken by the large corporate farms in the US.. So people lose jobs in an already difficult ecnomy
But, wait a second...it was American labor that was dead set against free trade because jobs would be lost here. You mean jobs are being lost here and being lost there and people are coming here because of jobs lost there but they are taking the jobs here that we've lost because we're losing jobs to them while they're losing jobs too? This is all very confusing.
yes...

I'm just saying thats there's a reason for whats happening and we're partially responsible.. And people trying to cross a boarder for money is different then then someone crossing to kill someone...
Yes, trying to cross a border for money is different than trying to cross a border to kill.

Meanwhile, back at NAFTA, you're suggesting that NAFTA is a contributing factor, yet we had the same illegal immigration issues with major numbers of illegal crossings prior to NAFTA as we do now. Therefore, one can logically dismiss NAFTA as a cause.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

Bubba wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
Bubba wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
Bubba wrote: OK....help me here. What are you talking about? Jobs that have disappeared where?
Mexico(NAFTA)... Central America(CAFTA)..

As one example - in Mexico the small time farmer is getting overtaken by the large corporate farms in the US.. So people lose jobs in an already difficult ecnomy
But, wait a second...it was American labor that was dead set against free trade because jobs would be lost here. You mean jobs are being lost here and being lost there and people are coming here because of jobs lost there but they are taking the jobs here that we've lost because we're losing jobs to them while they're losing jobs too? This is all very confusing.
yes...

I'm just saying thats there's a reason for whats happening and we're partially responsible.. And people trying to cross a boarder for money is different then then someone crossing to kill someone...
Yes, trying to cross a border for money is different than trying to cross a border to kill.

Meanwhile, back at NAFTA, you're suggesting that NAFTA is a contributing factor, yet we had the same illegal immigration issues with major numbers of illegal crossings prior to NAFTA as we do now. Therefore, one can logically dismiss NAFTA as a cause.
It is a fact that NAFTA has closed farms in Mexico... But maybe their working SAP projects there or something now...

If it wasn't a problem then - why is it one now?
Terrorism? Bad economy/lack of jobs? More rednecks in power? Do we now feel empowered by technology to track people more?

And if more jobs are created everyday by this "awesome" economy... Why would we notice these guys taking our jobs now? Would the addition of all the new jobs make the illegals seem like less of a threat?

Why am I wearing shorts? I don't know....
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC Freeride wrote:
Bubba wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
Bubba wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote: Mexico(NAFTA)... Central America(CAFTA)..

yes...

It is a fact that NAFTA has closed farms in Mexico... But maybe their working SAP projects there or something now...

If it wasn't a problem then - why is it one now?
Terrorism? Bad economy/lack of jobs? More rednecks in power? Do we now feel empowered by technology to track people more?

And if more jobs are created everyday by this "awesome" economy... Why would we notice these guys taking our jobs now? Would the addition of all the new jobs make the illegals seem like less of a threat?

Why am I wearing shorts? I don't know....
It was a problem in the 60's when we passed laws that have not been enforced. It was a problem in the 80's when we gave "amnesty" and passed laws that have not been enforced. It is STILL a problem.

States collect taxes from ILLEGALS, but in the long run are spending about 5 times what is collected to support programs that help ILLEGALS due to Health Care, Education and Welfare. It is time to close our boarders to ILLEGALS, and for those here, either make an effort to become citizens or get the hell out. US taxpayers should not be footing the bills for ILLEGALS except to ship them home.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

How the f*** are these guys getting in?
The Iraqi borders with Syria and Jordan are arid deserts with little or no population. Sneaking over the the sand in the dark of night is a cake walk.

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:
How the f*** are these guys getting in?
The Iraqi borders with Syria and Jordan are arid deserts with little or no population. Sneaking over the the sand in the dark of night is a cake walk.

Kind of like areas from Texas to California. If you have the right supplies you can cross the boarder from anywhere.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?