Ann Romney

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Ann Romney

Post by Atomic1 »

I watched a little bit of her speech last night and I'll tell you what, it might of been allot of blah-blah about how wonderful of a husband Mitt has been but she also had a way of catching your attention, making you listen to what she had to say. I thought she was really down to earth, well spoken and intelligent. I was also shocked to hear she is 63 years young, had 5 kids.... as she looks great.
Even the Lame stream media seems to be leaving her alone today instead of trying to trash her ....interesting !
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Ann Romney

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Except for the one attack on her being a stay at home mother.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Atomic1 wrote:I watched a little bit of her speech last night and I'll tell you what, it might of been allot of blah-blah about how wonderful of a husband Mitt has been but she also had a way of catching your attention, making you listen to what she had to say. I thought she was really down to earth, well spoken and intelligent. I was also shocked to hear she is 63 years young, had 5 kids.... as she looks great.
Even the Lame stream media seems to be leaving her alone today instead of trying to trash her ....interesting !
Remember Jackie with Kennedy. A solid life partner goes a long way in politics. She would be a quatum leap in the First Lady category in comparison to Michelle

All this for a flag? When a flag is draped over the casket of someone who paid the ultimate price, you damn well better believe it’s worth shutting your yap for and standing at attention. Michelle Obama…… The Republican’s secret weapon. Keep talking Michelle. You’re doing just great.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
Slap Shot
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Slap Shot »

I don't like Ann Romney because she's a stay-at-home mom. She should be out working in the business world!

I don't like Sarah Palin because she's a working mom. She should be home taking care of the family!

--$$
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Slap Shot wrote:I don't like Ann Romney because she's a stay-at-home mom. She should be out working in the business world!

I don't like Sarah Palin because she's a working mom. She should be home taking care of the family!

--$$
Sounds like you work for MSNBC !