KILLINGTON SEASON PASS APPRECIATION EVENT!!! SATURDAY!!!

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

manhattanskier
Green Skidder

KILLINGTON SEASON PASS APPRECIATION EVENT!!! SATURDAY!!!

Post by manhattanskier »

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

SATURDAY OCTOBER 13, 2012

KILLINGTON SEASON PASS APPRECIATION EVENT
Exclusive to Killington Season Pass and Express Card holders, we will be running two lifts and one trail for Saturday October 13, 2012. Killington Express Card holders will be charged $25 for use of the Express Card. No day tickets will be sold.

If conditions permit, this event will extend into Sunday, October 14, 2012. Operating hours for Sunday will be determined by Saturday evening.

The K-1 Express Gondola and the North Ride Triple Chair will operate from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Skiers and riders will use the Peak Walkway to access the one open trail, Rime.

Rime will be open with advanced terrain only and early season conditions exist. Terrain will not be groomed. Snowmaking will be in progress as temperatures permit. Walking, removing equipment and downloading are all required. There will be no terrain park features.

The K-1 Lodge will be open for guest services and restrooms. The Roaring Brook Umbrella Bars will be open with light fare and drinks.
- Steven
Skied Killington from 1986 to 1999, back home and ready to ski till the end~!
laseranimal
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: KILLINGTON SEASON PASS APPRECIATION EVENT!!! SATURDAY!!!

Post by laseranimal »

WOW

Apparently I was wrong, this guy GETS IT!!

Nice job Mike and Crew!!!
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

John Muir
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Omg omg
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

This part is awesome...
Rime will be open with advanced terrain only and early season conditions exist. Terrain will not be groomed. Snowmaking will be in progress as temperatures permit. Walking, removing equipment and downloading are all required. There will be no terrain park features.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

WOW!!!
Streamtracker
Black Carver

Post by Streamtracker »

At the risk of growing the crowd, I just spoke with K and they told me they will let me ski on my weekday season pass. Meet the new boss, nothing like the old boss.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Appears local decision-making is in vogue this season!
While ...making full use of CN's crown jewel.
Best news round here in eons.

Thank you Mr. Solimano !
Forever .. Goat Path
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

Solimano rules! :Toast

:like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like e :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like :like
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

See you up there!!!!!! :D :D :D
1918 lives
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Chris would have won the bet. K will open before I'm in my house. Garage doors are pushing things forward a week. Doesn't look like I'll be in until some time between 10-19 & 10-23. These are bets I don't mind losing.

This is what its all about. Get the season started create a vibe and keep it going until Memorial Day. If they re-introduce the tri I'll do it. The last time I did it I was 55.

Dork
SBF
SnowyMorning

You guys in.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

I told you it would be opened.

See u there.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

The full poop from K's web page:

SEASON PASS EVENT FAQ's

Exclusively for Killington Season Pass and Express Card holders, we will be running two lifts and one trail for Saturday October 13, 2012. If conditions permit, this event will extend into Sunday, October 14, 2012. Operating hours for Sunday will be determined by Saturday evening. Please use the FAQ'S below for additional information

What will the conditions be like?

We will have one trail open with early season conditions. The terrain will not be groomed and will be for advanced levels only. From the top of the K-1 Express Gondola, skiers and riders will use the Peak Walkway to walk down to Rime. Rime will be open with walking required from the bottom of the trail to the North Ridge Triple Chair. Once done for the day, skiers and riders will head back up the Peak Walkway to download on the K-1 Express Gondola.

Will my Midweek Season Pass be accepted at this Event?

Yes. Midweek Season Passes will be accepted this weekend only.

I haven’t bought my Killington Season Pass or Killington Express Card yet. Can I get one on site and use it right away?

Yes. You can purchase a Season Pass at the mid-rates which expired on October 11, 2012 or an Express Card at the current rate. Snowshed Sales Center will be open 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM and K-1 Guest Services and Ticket Windows will be open 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.

How much will I be charged for using my Killington Express Card?

Express card rate for the day will be $25.

How long are you going to stay open?

Saturday we will be open 10 AM to 5 PM. If weather and conditions permit, this exclusive event will continue for Sunday. Monday we will be closed and re-open to the public when weather and conditions permits.

I have a season pass and want to bring my friend – can he buy a ticket?

No. This is an exclusive event for Season Pass and Express Card holders only. However, if your friend wants to buy an Express card or Season Pass they could do so.

Why is the general public excluded?

This is an exclusive appreciation event for our loyal Killington Season Pass and Express Card holders.

I like the new focus on the season pass holder

I have a season pass from last year / another resort / a reciprocal resort – can I use it?

These passes and all reciprocal programs are not valid for this event.

I have a voucher from last year, can I use it?

No.

Will equipment rentals be available?

No.

Can kids 6 and under ski for free if they don’t have a pass?

We will not be issuing any day tickets. Terrain is not groomed and is for advanced skiers and riders only. Easier trails are not open.

Will the K-1 Express Gondola be open for foot traffic?

At this time only skiers and riders are allowed on the K-1 Express Gondola.

Is preferred parking going to be open?

No
Can I use my Killington Mountain Bike Season Pass to ski?

No.

I want to book a room for Saturday and ski on Sunday. Will you still be open?

Conditions and weather permitting we will be open. We will make the call for operations on Saturday. Watch for operating information the website or call 800-621-6867.

Will Killington Sports Store be open?

K-1 Lodge Killington Sports will not be open. Killington Sports Route 4 will be open 10 AM - 6 PM.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Smart move on offering the discount pass price....
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Tyrolean is driving up right now
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Big Bob
Postinator

Post by Big Bob »

SkiDork wrote:Tyrolean is driving up right now

I would not of expected anything else!!! And Dork is home minding the fort, kids events, etc...
2 hours and 10-minute drive to K
2023/2024 Ski Days: 33 days for the season
Killington: 12/14, 1/4, 1/9, 1/11, 1/17, 1/23, 1/31, 2/5, 2/20, 2/26, 3/4, 3/20, 3/25, 4/2, 4/5
Loon: 11/29, 12/8, 12/21, 1/8, 1/19, 1/22,1/30, 2/7, 2/15, 3/1, 3/8, 3/22, 4/14
Sunday River: 3/12
Sugarloaf: 3/13, 3/14
Cannon:1/15, 2/22