Roll Call 3-29 / 3-31

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Roll Call 3-29 / 3-31

Post by Atomic1 »

I'm up for Friday and Sat; Going home Sat. eve........
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Roll Call 3-29 / 3-31

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Atomic1 wrote:I'm up for Friday and Sat; Going home Sat. eve........
We've been here since Tuesday night. Kids are skiing with the Skiho family. Dork is working and I am either online or doing things around the house.

I have an appointment with Dr. Boynton in Rutland tomorrow. This will be the 3rd surgeon I consult with regarding my knee. After that I will make a decision on which one to use. My skiing friends want me to use the guy in Rutland but it might be more feasible for me to use one closer to my home.

We will be heading home on Monday since both kids do not have school and this way we can avoid some of the holiday traffic.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:I'm up for Friday and Sat; Going home Sat. eve........
We've been here since Tuesday night. Kids are skiing with the Skiho family. Dork is working and I am either online or doing things around the house.

I have an appointment with Dr. Boynton in Rutland tomorrow. This will be the 3rd surgeon I consult with regarding my knee. After that I will make a decision on which one to use. My skiing friends want me to use the guy in Rutland but it might be more feasible for me to use one closer to my home.

We will be heading home on Monday since both kids do not have school and this way we can avoid some of the holiday traffic.
Ty, I miss seeing you on the hill and taking a couple runs together ! If I don't see you have a great Holiday with your Beautiful Family ! Did I mention the GREAT JOB SKI DORK HAS DONE raising those kids !
jambear
Green Skidder

Post by jambear »

Cat and I are in, ski tomorrow 1st chair till it gets to busy or soft or i get exhausted.

Then nap time, cocktails and dinner then the wobbly for John popper and the blues band thats there. :banana:

Leaving saturday after skiing or hung over.
The sensual caress of waist deep cold smoke.... glory in skiing virgin snow, in being the first to mark the powder with the signature of their run. ~Tim Cahill
Stache
Poster Child Poster

Post by Stache »

Stache will be in Orange Saturday to Saturday and then on Sunday 04/07 I will be here:

http://threshermemorialkittery.sharepoi ... fault.aspx
Stache

2018-19
Killington = 2
Whaleback = 1
Dartmouth Skiway =
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Just got back from Cozumel. See u all Saturday and Sunday!!
tellitlikeitis
Bumper

Post by tellitlikeitis »

jambear wrote:Cat and I are in, ski tomorrow 1st chair till it gets to busy or soft or i get exhausted.

Then nap time, cocktails and dinner then the wobbly for John popper and the blues band thats there. :banana:

Leaving saturday after skiing or hung over.
you know it is Good Friday right ?
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

RustyK wrote:Just got back from Cozumel. See u all Saturday and Sunday!!

Up tonight. Bush tomorrow? Or drink till 3 am again?
ImageImageImageImage
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Hey Atomic, MrG and MsMoose and I got separted at the Superstar chair - heard you calling out MrG's name, but he missed you . . . we kept watching you two just behind each other and missing each other . . . maybe get together tomorrow;)
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

MrsG wrote:Hey Atomic, MrG and MsMoose and I got separted at the Superstar chair - heard you calling out MrG's name, but he missed you . . . we kept watching you two just behind each other and missing each other . . . maybe get together tomorrow;)
Two guy's bumped into each other in line and started arguing one time when I spotted MrG and It took my focus off of catching him. Don't know why I never saw you , I spotted MsMoose . You must have another new jacket.