Take my poll, bitches!!! Are you cool or a dork?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Are you cool or a nerd?

I'm a neeeeerrrd!
34%
I'm one of the cool kids!
34%
I'm Andyzee!!!
32%

Total votes: 44

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Cool is being in your own category, I'm Andyzee.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Nevada West wrote:
Highway Star wrote: I didn't watch much 90210....just enough to know what the hell is going on.

Good write up, for sure.
Who is that supposed to be.........?
You ... the fonz.
Err.....that guy doesn't look anything like me. Someone is going to have to photoshop a helmet on him.
And some women's underpants.
Nevada West
Postaholic

Post by Nevada West »

Highway Star wrote:
Nevada West wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
Highway Star wrote: Still pretty cool. But a cool loner. Not the cool popular type or the "Fonz" or whatever. More like Dylan from 90210........... :roll:

Good writeup, btw......or was that lifted from somewhere?
Not sure having watched a lot of 90210 makes you cool. Luckily, I never watched, so I don't know the character.

That post is 100% original, glad you liked it.
I didn't watch much 90210....just enough to know what the hell is going on.

Good write up, for sure.
Who is that supposed to be.........?
HS: I am sure that you watched TV as a kid. It's the Fonz before braces and Lasik(sp) surgery
BoOgIe Down
Green Skidder

Re: Take my poll, bitches!!! Are you cool or a dork?

Post by BoOgIe Down »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
icedtea wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
icedtea wrote:okay this is way to much man. this is a site about the mountain what the hell does it matter if people qualify as cool under your criteria. grow up? have you gone to college yet? if so where? wow you should really Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.
I had a lengthy response, but you've said it rather well.

I don't think the topic of "cool" has come up in any discussions of mine at work, business engagements, conferences, seminars, or any of the other activities I've experienced post-graduation from college.

Maybe VT is different?

Every person is unique, no one is in a place to judge others. I admit, I'm guilty of it at times, but I try very hard not to do so.

Like SkiDork, I'm also a Dork and I enjoy it very much and it's help create a great career :D
SkiDork wrote:The topic of "cool" is very important to HS because in his mind he's still in High School (get it - HS)... Just an observation...
Hey, I could really care less that you guys don't care about being cool. It is a very complcated issue, and filled with paradoxes. People do not discuss it....it's like fight club. But is does have an effect on your social life and your work.

Part of being cool is not caring what people think.....but that doesn't mean that you're cool automaticly, since most dorkly people don't care what other people think. Being cool does not automaticly equate with being popular either.

It has much more to do with lameness......if you are lame, and don't care what other people think, then you are just lame. If you are lame and you do care what other people think, then that makes you twice as lame. If you are not lame, but are concerned about what people think, that makes you sort of cool, but not really. The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's ass what anybody thinks......that's real cool.

In conclusion: Don't be lame!!!!!!
HS,
i personally have no problem with you. i think that when you concentrate on the mountain and your experiences and hypothetical improvements you are a solid contributing member who makes kzone a better place. i do not get why you have so many problems with many members here. if they slight you whether actual or perceived, just ignore it. that is the cool thing to so. people like humpty would not exist if you did not respond to them. loosen up, enjoy life, take as much postives as you can from others and think pow!
Shows how much you know newbie. I've been existing here and all the preceding versions of this place for many, many years.

Now have your girlfriend lick my nutsack.

Dude, i would rock your world... you can't handle this..... :barebutt: YEAH BAREBOOTY!
“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live.”-BM
BoOgIe Down
Green Skidder

Post by BoOgIe Down »

Hey, H.D., Ill prob only hook up with you if u look as cool as this.Image
“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live.”-BM
BoOgIe Down
Green Skidder

Post by BoOgIe Down »

HD, I am still waiting for u to make a comment, that will probably make us all a little more stupid after reading....
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

BoOgIe Down wrote:HD, I am still waiting for u to make a comment, that will probably make us all a little more stupid after reading....
Do you know what a Roman soldier helmet is?...Well that's what I'm going to give you.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

BoOgIe Down wrote:HD, I am still waiting for u to make a comment, that will probably make us all a little more stupid after reading....
For those who do not know:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ier+helmet

or a better description:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... n+facemask

Cum git some BoogieDown.
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

That dude has like great hair... I wish I had hair like that...
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
BoOgIe Down
Green Skidder

Post by BoOgIe Down »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Do you know what a Roman soldier helmet is?...Well that's what I'm going to give you.
There you go, thats what I was waiting for... good job, keep up the lame work.
harvey44
Beginner On Rentals

Post by harvey44 »

Got to say Highway Star has the coolest avatar. Ever.
Andy J
Black Carver

Post by Andy J »

harvey44 wrote:Got to say Highway Star has the coolest avatar. Ever.
Upon the basis of its attributes the duck has been identified.
biged
Slalom Racer

Post by biged »

You got to be really bored to bring this thread back. I'm hoping for this weekend as a possible start to the season. Focus on a better objective, summer is over think snow.