Wednesday 10am update

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

powday
Black Carver

Wednesday 10am update

Post by powday »

The wind is starting to pick up but the windblown pow is excellent if you know where to find it. Conditions are excellent, I don't remember the last time I saw mid-winter K quite like this!
MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: Wednesday 10am update

Post by MrsG »

So good to ski with you .... come on tree skiers, meet up with Powday - he's awesome :wink:
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Dang. Powday is in the Haus?

I missed it...
Where is Happy Hour ?
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Mixed sunny breaks would sometimes beat back the clouds. Warmer day with an 8 degree start on the summit. Ski bum race day with the Highline race course groomed to perfection. Our Sweet Peaks teammate Katie stripped down to her race suit, got serious and grabbed first place in her division exclaiming that you can ski faster when wearing nothing. New love affair with the Chop Chop trees continues with several powder laps logged. Throwing ourselves off into the steep powder has not lost its thrill yet. There is so much snow my buddy pulled off a double pillow drop. Giggling good powder can be found by those who seek it. Finished with Catwalk to cap another great Killington Day. Back on the slopes Monday as I must take a work break.

Grade B+

Quote of the Day - When you are too old to ski it is time to retire to Florida, never plan to get that old.
Attachments
Last Run Hike.jpg
Last Run Hike.jpg (61.16 KiB) Viewed 329 times
GIS Steep Powder.jpg
GIS Steep Powder.jpg (88.74 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Go Sweet Peaks.jpg
Go Sweet Peaks.jpg (55.06 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Pillow Drops.jpg
Pillow Drops.jpg (79.6 KiB) Viewed 329 times
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.