Ski Off Poll

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

What is the REAL reason highwaystar didn't show up for the Ski Off?

It was inevitable from day one
38%
can't ski very well
12%
fake injury
No votes
intentional self inflicted injury
No votes
scared
3%
getting a blumpkin from humpty
15%
giant penis suit was in the wash
15%
imaginary protocol violation
12%
accidentally T bolted skis to bench in search of infinite DIN
3%
got lost in his ski fort
No votes
in jail for defacing ronald mcdonald statue during bizarre voodoo ritual
No votes
still working on 106,801.9 cm ski that can span the length of superstar
3%

Total votes: 34

madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Ski Off Poll

Post by madhatter »

junior wrote:Easy with the R word fellas.

Locking this thread won't help. Another one will be started within seconds of this one closing.
sorry, there really are no PC words to describe anything HS related...and anything above is intended directly and solely for HS...more than one person, myself included, has tried to afford HS some sort of "gracious" exit here... he doesn't seem capable of differentiating between ski forum and ski slope...

some men* ya just can't reach....

*and highwaystar...

HS-- all ya gotta do is show up some day and like ya know ski and have some beers...it's really quite simple...oh yeah and maybe try to be just a little less of an @sshole...are ya up for that challenge?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

madhatter wrote:
junior wrote:Easy with the R word fellas.

Locking this thread won't help. Another one will be started within seconds of this one closing.
sorry, there really are no PC words to describe anything HS related...and anything above is intended directly and solely for HS...more than one person, myself included, has tried to afford HS some sort of "gracious" exit here... he doesn't seem capable of differentiating between ski forum and ski slope...

some men* ya just can't reach....

*and highwaystar...

HS-- all ya gotta do is show up some day and like ya know ski and have some beers...it's really quite simple...oh yeah and maybe try to be just a little less of an @sshole...are ya up for that challenge?
Understood. I know where you were aiming it at. No worries. I just don't like that word, nothing more. All good. Flame away..............
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Why would I want to ski with or have beers with any of you twits? :violin
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:Why would I want to ski with or have beers with any of you twits? :violin
and there you have it...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

madhatter wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Why would I want to ski with or have beers with any of you twits? :violin
and there you have it...
Funny the way he asks a questions and answers it in the same sentence. Yes indeed, there ya have it............
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Highway Star wrote:Why would I want to ski with or have beers with any of you twits?
I'm trying to figure out why us twits are worthy of your exalted presence on the board.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Mister Moose wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Why would I want to ski with or have beers with any of you twits?
I'm trying to figure out why us twits are worthy of your exalted presence on the board.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

BoozeTan wrote:can we lock this thread yet...its totally retarded...7 pages of total sh*t
I don't post a whole lot anymore, but I am kind of enjoying this retarded thread. Reminds me of the old days.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Ski-N-Sail wrote:
BoozeTan wrote:can we lock this thread yet...its totally retarded...7 pages of total sh*t
I don't post a whole lot anymore, but I am kind of enjoying this retarded thread. Reminds me of the old days.
Uggh.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Mister Moose wrote:
What? There are plenty of cool, worthwhile people on K-zone!

Just not you guys. You're twits.

I'm here for my own entertainment and informational purposes.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Highway Star wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:

Am I a twit too? Just want to know where I stand in the rankings. Thanks.
PinnacleJim
Slalom Racer

Post by PinnacleJim »

junior wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:

Why would you care where HS places you? He's the biggest twit that posts here. No contest.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

.....ever since Dr Kevorkian got ahold of da Dis...
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

There's only one way to settle a ski off dispute. SKI OFF :!:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

PinnacleJim wrote:
junior wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:

Why would you care where HS places you? He's the biggest twit that posts here. No contest.
I want to know. Nothing more than a cats curiosity if you like. I value his expert opinion on twits, and if he does indeed consider me a twit, and he considers others here twits as well, I think it's very important to know where I stand among the twits. If he would be so kind as to tell me, first, if I am indeed a twit, and secondly, if indeed I am a twit, where do I stand in the KZone twit rankings. These things are important to me and I truly hope Highway Star is truthful to me concerning his twit rankings and just where I fall in to said twit rankings. I don't need him to give me an explanation for my twit ranking. I just want to know what my rank as twit actually is, either in numerical order (1,2,3,4....) or alphabetical order (A,B,C,D.......)

A little help here HS. Please. Thanks in advance for your info and help. Where do I rank amongst the KZone twits?