zip line

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

biged
Slalom Racer

zip line

Post by biged »

Was mountain biking this weekend and noticed they have the terminus of the zip line started. To me it looks like the upper wire of the sky ride will be in conflict with the zip line. Anyone else notice this?
Sporte
Blue Chatterbox

Re: zip line

Post by Sporte »

I did. It must just be the angle viewing it from the ground. I can't believe they wouldn't have figured that out. Just the same, I am not Beta testing it.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Is it interfering with the construction of the new south ridge lift and the interconnect, which they must have started by now, considering they are much more important to the health of the mountain.....???
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

The zip line starts at one of the double chair lift towers. It looks like they removed the first two or three lift towers and they are building a platform on the third or fourth tower.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

So, they are decommissioning another lift?! That makes 3 chairlifts Killington has removed since POWDR took over. :evil: :bang
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:So, they are decommissioning another lift?! That makes 3 chairlifts Killington has removed since POWDR took over. :evil: :bang
yeah we're gonna lament the loss of the snowshed double for all eternity.... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
skixc2
Black Carver

Post by skixc2 »

madhatter wrote:
Highway Star wrote:So, they are decommissioning another lift?! That makes 3 chairlifts Killington has removed since POWDR took over. :evil: :bang
yeah we're gonna lament the loss of the snowshed double for all eternity.... :roll:
Less red lines on the map, is less red lines on the map ;)
You can always go ride Attitash's Double-Double.
Raise 'Em Jay
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

that's the last straw. see you at the bush. that was the best way to lap the yodeler headwall ...
spoiled South American skiin' whore
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

skiadikt wrote:
that's the last straw. see you at the bush. that was the best way to lap the yodeler headwall ...
:lol:
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

I'm going to miss the line coming down between the towers of the two chairs.
JJR
Green Skidder

Post by JJR »

And when was the last time they ran both doubles on Snowshed?
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

JJR wrote:And when was the last time they ran both doubles on Snowshed?
It wasn't that long ago. I think it was a busy Saturday about 2 years ago when the Snowshed Express went down for a half day.