lift and trail report

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

livia01
Green Skidder

lift and trail report

Post by livia01 »

Is there a trick to get the lift and trail report to appear? I keep clicking to find out what's open, but nothing appears.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: lift and trail report

Post by madhatter »

livia01 wrote:Is there a trick to get the lift and trail report to appear? I keep clicking to find out what's open, but nothing appears.
http://www.killington.com/the-mountain/ ... ils-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

What operating system and browser version are you using?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

You're likely better off calling the resort to get the report.
No need in another couple weeks .. easy .. 1 lift .. 1 trail.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Call Mrs G. She'll know. It may be too late in the season for anyone at K to care their website isn't working for all its customers, but it may be worth calling and asking them to fix it.
ImageImageImageImage
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

livia01 wrote:Is there a trick to get the lift and trail report to appear? I keep clicking to find out what's open, but nothing appears.
Would you by chance be running FireFox with a script blocker? If so, you need to allow the script for Amazon Web Services to run. That is what Powdr built the whole new site on.
Captain Hafski
Postaholic

Post by Captain Hafski »

madhatter wrote:
http://www.killington.com/the-mountain/ ... ils-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All I get is the spinning K Beast Icon of Death.
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!
Finn
Postaholic

Post by Finn »

Finding the lift report is hard. Regarding trails you never know what ones are now open as they just give a number of trails.
I want to know too what trails are open.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Finn wrote:Finding the lift report is hard. Regarding trails you never know what ones are now open as they just give a number of trails.
I want to know too what trails are open.
Use the filter to generate the report. Remember that trails may be open but not gyroomed. If you want to see only trails that are groomed then check off that option before generating the report.
buckethead
Slalom Racer

Post by buckethead »

way too much difficulty to access the most important information for the skier or potential skier (and selling point for the mountain). instead of a spinning logo, why not load an easy to read lifts and trails report as the front page...and let people navigate from there?
i'd bet the designer of the site is a non-skier...
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

If you get the spinning logo then you may need to update or change your browser.. my desktop is a 1st gen Macpro (10.6.8) that can’t support newer browsers and sure enough I get the spinning logo of doom. However all my modern mobile devices display the lift/trail report just fine and very fast, with all the noted filters you can quickly generate a report. I can see the frustration now (desktop is strictly a dedicated music DAW computer so I don’t use it to browse the internet).
Ski It If You Can!..
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

geez, the bitching and whining never stops...
Hover over "The Mountain" at the top, one click on lift and trail report to access the report and then you can filter on what you want to see...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

BoozeTan wrote:geez, the bitching and whining never stops...
Hover over "The Mountain" at the top, one click on lift and trail report to access the report and then you can filter on what you want to see...
:like :like
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

Nice!

"Thanks to this incredible spring, we’ve added the K-1 Express Gondola to our weekend lift schedule this Friday – Sunday and the Canyon Quad has been added for Saturday and Sunday"

I can't be there Saturday, but with a return of the Canyon Quad I have a feeling going to the free day at Sunday River Apr.29th just got blown away. (I just hope none of the people I told up in York last week calls me now)
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

I still don't get the Canyon Quad - why not run the Snowdon triple or the NEQ and really add some terrain? Or did we lose that much snow somewhere already?

Big discounts for advance on line tickets. $39 weekdays and $45 weekends, vs $80 walk up rate. That's a much deeper discount off walk-up than mid season.