Roll call?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Roll call?

Post by Dr. NO »

Got contaminated earlier so I figured I would start a new one to explain !

Was on a job in Taxatwoshits and made a BIG mistake. Spent an entire day pulling a Ball screw to put the Balls back into it. Got home after a 10 hour day and said, "screw it, I'm gonna get drunk". Not that getting drunk is something new for me, but I just ain't gonna drive no mo tonight.

Mowed my lawn, had a beer and showered. Martini time with the fire and BOOM, here I am. So, I hope to head up tomorrow AM for BUSINESS on the house. IF anything is happening, I will be around. If not, I will work at the house and sleep and make nice on Mother's Day.

This work thing has GOT to GO !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: Roll call?

Post by MrsG »

Dr. NO wrote:Got contaminated earlier so I figured I would start a new one to explain !

Was on a job in Taxatwoshits and made a BIG mistake. Spent an entire day pulling a Ball screw to put the Balls back into it. Got home after a 10 hour day and said, "screw it, I'm gonna get drunk". Not that getting drunk is something new for me, but I just ain't gonna drive no mo tonight.

Mowed my lawn, had a beer and showered. Martini time with the fire and BOOM, here I am. So, I hope to head up tomorrow AM for BUSINESS on the house. IF anything is happening, I will be around. If not, I will work at the house and sleep and make nice on Mother's Day.

This work thing has GOT to GO !
8) 8) We're her Doc, give us a call :wink: :wink:
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

Dr. NO wrote:Got contaminated earlier so I figured I would start a new one to explain !

Was on a job in Taxatwoshits and made a BIG mistake. Spent an entire day pulling a Ball screw to put the Balls back into it.
Better watch out Doc. Richard Simmons is going to get you on this one.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Snowjob wrote:

Was on a job in Taxatwoshits and made a BIG mistake. Spent an entire day pulling a Ball screw to put the Balls back into it.
Better watch out Doc. Richard Simmons is going to get you on this one.
Do you even know what a "Ball Screw" is? I doubt if Richard does either, but yes, he will love that phrase. or is that Frase? Never mind !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

I'm heading up in the AM, soooooo tired from work, pre op jitters, and other various projects I'm working on before I go cripple again. Give the house a call or my cell, we'll all be up for Happy hour and such. Not sure if I'll be Bay1in' with the weather though. I gotz to pack up my stuff this weekend, just in case I won't be back up for Memorial weekend.

Enjoy the martinis!

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....