Motor Room Bar? Am I stupid...?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Powderputz
Bumper

Motor Room Bar? Am I stupid...?

Post by Powderputz »

What is the "Motor Room" Bar...seen on a new potential map? Has this "motor room bar" been here and I'm just stupid? Or is this a new feature for 2018-2019?
breckkidd
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Motor Room Bar? Am I stupid...?

Post by breckkidd »

Powderputz wrote:What is the "Motor Room" Bar...seen on a new potential map? Has this "motor room bar" been here and I'm just stupid? Or is this a new feature for 2018-2019?
A few years back they turned the top terminal of the Devils Fiddle Quad into a private “bar” that can be pre reserved for private events
“There’s no such thing as bad snow, just bad skiers”
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Powderputz wrote:What is the "Motor Room" Bar...seen on a new potential map? Has this "motor room bar" been here and I'm just stupid? Or is this a new feature for 2018-2019?
former top terminal of the fiddle chair...it been in operation for some time now..

oct 2013 we rode our bikes up to see it...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
K-too
Beginner On Rentals

Post by K-too »

Our group has done it two times. It's a lot of fun - cat picks your group of 10 up at 5:00, ride up to the motor room where they have VT vodka, now also wine & beer (2 drinks) and lots of heavy type snacks. They bring you back at 7. Fun ride down while the groomers are out on the mountain.

Have to make reservations ahead of time. I guess if it's just a few of you, you'll be with other people. When they first started, they had someone from management join you - we've gone up with Jeff Temple and Chris Harrison. Now it's $75/pp on Saturdays. Maybe Friday during holiday weeks.

We'll definitely do it again.
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

Our group has done it twice. It is an exceptional experience and well worth the price.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Survey says; you're stupid.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
ski
Wanted Poster

Post by ski »

Powderputz wrote: Has this "motor room bar" been here and I'm just stupid?
Two answers . . . Yes . . . . and Yes

:shock: :shock:
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"