The Walk of Shame was only a rehearsal :lol:
Magoo will crawl before it's over.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by deadheadskier »

Use absentee ballots exclusively and have for years. I have no idea what my work travel will be like election day. If I'm not around, no guarantee I have a sitter to watch our kids so my wife can vote. So, she votes absentee as well.

Zero desire to deal with polling places again. Looking at the several hour lines some folks need to wait in to vote? They all should have a very simple means to vote absentee.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Trump - Mail in ballots are fraud and rigged!they are far less secure...

Also Trump -
it's almost like yer retarded...first, requesting a ballot is far different than mailing a ballot to every household to be returned by whoever the recipient may be......second he can't change the rules...he can only run his campaign in accordance w the rules set forth by the state...third it's a primary not the general election...

nonetheless I oppose mail in ballots of any type...
Absentee ballots are quite secure as you must be already registered to vote. I used it many times during my military service and also while I was employed as a service engineer traveling for my company.
an absentee ballot is not the same as ballots mailed out...you must request an absentee ballot...one doesn't just arrive in every mailbox...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Trump - Mail in ballots are fraud and rigged!they are far less secure...

Also Trump -
it's almost like yer retarded...first, requesting a ballot is far different than mailing a ballot to every household to be returned by whoever the recipient may be......second he can't change the rules...he can only run his campaign in accordance w the rules set forth by the state...third it's a primary not the general election...

Absentee ballots are quite secure as you must be already registered to vote. I used it many times during my military service and also while I was employed as a service engineer traveling for my company.
an absentee ballot is not the same as ballots mailed out...you must request an absentee ballot...one doesn't just arrive in every mailbox...
The overwhelming majority of states you have to request an absentee ballot. Of the handful that mail ballots to voters, they were established before Trump was elected.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Also Trump -

The overwhelming majority of states you have to request an absentee ballot. Of the handful that mail ballots to voters, they were established before Trump was elected.
michigan specifically has a law that states you must request yet they still mailed them out w/o requests...

funny how you can always nitpick when it serves your needs yet remain oblivious otherwise...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

1 in 5 Ballots Rejected as Fraud Is Charged in N.J. Mail-In Election
.By Mark HemingwayJune 26, 2020

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 43551.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:1 in 5 Ballots Rejected as Fraud Is Charged in N.J. Mail-In Election

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 43551.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Makes you wonder why the GOP didn’t pass legislation to overhaul / mitigate these risks in general elections when they had the house, senate, and presidency.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:1 in 5 Ballots Rejected as Fraud Is Charged in N.J. Mail-In Election

Makes you wonder why the GOP didn’t pass legislation to overhaul / mitigate these risks in general elections when they had the house, senate, and presidency.cuz ya need super majority...
good god you are a fvcking knobgobbler...first and foremost every day...yer no fvcking conservative by any stretch of the imagination..pretty sure voter ID has been mentioned MANY times...

but the mere mention of voter fraud is met by outright denial of it even existing and cries of repression..and you pretend to wonder why legislation hasn't passed...yer so full of sh!t...you have zero integrity...it's really rather disturbing...

maybe we need an emergency injunction or an EO right now?

there's no valid reason not to have voter ID...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Makes you wonder why the GOP didn’t pass legislation to overhaul / mitigate these risks in general elections when they had the house, senate, and presidency.cuz ya need super majority...
good god you are a fvcking knobgobbler...first and foremost every day...yer no fvcking conservative by any stretch of the imagination..pretty sure voter ID has been mentioned MANY times...

but the mere mention of voter fraud is met by outright denial of it even existing and cries of repression..and you pretend to wonder why legislation hasn't passed...yer so full of sh!t...you have zero integrity...it's really rather disturbing...

Your anger should be directed at those that had an opportunity to fix the issue and chose not to, not me.

I’ve also never said Voter fraud doesn’t exist.
Last edited by XtremeJibber2001 on Jun 26th, '20, 05:41, edited 2 times in total.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Your anger should be directed at those that had an opportunity to fix the issue and chose not to, not me.

I’ve also never said Voter fraud doesn’t exist.
sorry but yer a POS...
mach es sehr schnell

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Makes you wonder why the GOP didn’t pass legislation to overhaul / mitigate these risks in general elections when they had the house, senate, and presidency.
Makes me wonder what on earth are you saying?

Are you saying there was no obstruction?

Are you saying there was no back biting and dissention among Republicans which eroded the thin majority? (Romney, McCain, Murkowski, et al)

Are you saying the Kavanaugh hearings didn't bring the legislative agenda to a ground stop for weeks on end?

Are you saying there was no gridlock on multiple Russian collusion investigations?

Are you saying there was no impeachment drumbeat?

Are you unaware with the speed at which Washington moves 99% of the time?

SMH, XJ.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Makes you wonder why the GOP didn’t pass legislation to overhaul / mitigate these risks in general elections when they had the house, senate, and presidency.

Are you saying there was no back biting and dissention among Republicans which eroded the thin majority? (Romney, McCain, Murkowski, et al)

Are you saying there was no gridlock on multiple Russian collusion investigations?

Are you saying there was no impeachment?

SMH, XJ.
.... so they couldn't even try to get something done? Their hands were absolutely and totally tied? Well except that they successfully got the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed ...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:

Are you unaware XJ?
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:yes, very much so...
absolutely oblivious is more like it...
mach es sehr schnell

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:

SMH, XJ.
.... so they couldn't even try to get something done? Their hands were absolutely and totally tied? Well except that they successfully got the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed ...
Which item on the above list didn't suck up huge amounts of time and political capital precluding your question? You do realize that time, money, and political capital are all limited resources? That your question implies the opposite, that some "There's always room for Jello" rule applies to congress.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:

SMH, XJ.
you just answered your own question...

are you really this fvcking dumb? or do you just pretend to be stupid as an excuse to parrot leftist stupidity....

you know goddam well that w/o a super majority any voting reform bill is a non-starter and just provides fodder for the D/MSM to cry racism or some other tired BS about voter repression......and if you really don't know that yer even fvcking dumber than I thought you were...at this point I don't think that's even possible...

yer whole shtick is to bog down conversation w meaningless BS for pages on end before finally either conceding or moving ignoring the beat down you just took...

time and again you feign stupidity vs offer up any valid observation, criticism or constructive course of action...

for you the obvious is always invisible, while the most imbecilic, ridiculous interpretation possible is hallowed ground...

yer completely driven by your entirely emotional response to donald trump winning the 2016 election...and yer completely oblivious to that fact...
mach es sehr schnell