2020 Election

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: 2020 Election

Post by Bigjohnski »

William Barr, Trump's most loyal AG, gives some interviews detailing how Trump's 2020 election fraud claims are total bullsh!t (his words). I can't see what Barr's motive to lie here would be. I'm sorry but if at this point if you still believe the lies, you're being willfully ignorant.

you freaking liar this is such a bshitt statement Trump had two incompetent and untrustworthy AG's with idiot Sessions first and then with idiot Barr with his fake Durham investigation that went nowhere

Sleazy rider is a liar
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

So then why did trump appoint two incompetent and untrustworthy idiots?
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Ok we are in agreement John. Trump absolutely sucked at hiring competent people. That was the number one reason I wanted him gone. It's the most important part of being president. Not what the guy says at red hat rallies.

Of course all of you sycophants loudly cheered both the Sessions and Barr appointments at the time.

That said, Barr isn't the liar here. It's 100% Trump

You will never admit Trump is lying John. It would hurt your pride too much to admit that you are an idiot and fell for the obvious ruse
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

yiddle on da fiddle wrote: Jun 28th, '21, 08:03 DHS...thanks...again...for your unwavering , rapt attention. Inasmuch as I dont NEED your permission?...feel free to fondle my nadz...
If I may Mr. Fiddle; the proper invite would be to ask him to tongue your ballz.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Humpty Dumpty wrote: Jun 28th, '21, 19:41
yiddle on da fiddle wrote: Jun 28th, '21, 08:03 DHS...thanks...again...for your unwavering , rapt attention. Inasmuch as I dont NEED your permission?...feel free to fondle my nadz...
If I may Mr. Fiddle; the proper invite would be to ask him to tongue your ballz.
And easyrider already licked mine. It was cute.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Well this is awkward. A couple of old dudes cruising for sex on a skiing forum. Sorry fellas, I'm happily married. There is tinder though. Or maybe your local massage parlor? You both probably need to pay for it.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

says Boy Wonder...at 6;30 am. Guess as a Deadhead?..your fuzzier half....would be an Asser double. Legs like wide wale corduroy and such...could make a train take a dirt road....
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

deadheadskier wrote: Jun 29th, '21, 06:26 Well this is awkward. A couple of old dudes cruising for sex on a skiing forum. Sorry fellas, I'm happily married. There is tinder though. Or maybe your local massage parlor? You both probably need to pay for it.
Cruising for sex on a ski forum? Then why are you here when all you do is blather in a so called political forum on a ski forum? Pretty lame if you ask me. I'm just here to troll for my own giggles.

And did you know I was an outstanding division 1 ski racer? Yeah I was.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Humpty Dumpty wrote: Jun 29th, '21, 08:23
deadheadskier wrote: Jun 29th, '21, 06:26 Well this is awkward. A couple of old dudes cruising for sex on a skiing forum. Sorry fellas, I'm happily married. There is tinder though. Or maybe your local massage parlor? You both probably need to pay for it.
I'm just here to troll for my own giggles.
Some life dude. I mean if you want to pretend you're highwaystar, by all means go for it.

Pro tip: be more funny! Try and come up with something original vs lame ass overused attempts at homoerotic insults.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Weak.Weaker. WEAKEST. You must slay em at Happy Hour....QUICK!...give us your daily regurgitations of todays The Hill....
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

"some life dude(ette)"
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

You going to challenge me to a fight again tough guy?

You two are both certifiably insane. Decades of alcoholism? What gives?
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Paranoid much?....NO threats here..tho' Im QUITE sure.....you were victimized for decades. Mocked. Belittled. Chastised. All easily understood. Ahhhnold S...out.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Lol

Quite the active imagination yiddle.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Yup. ...as I opted out..of that..."Brown Acid".....DO try and keep up....