Fentanyl found in marijuana

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Re: Fentanyl found in marijuana

Post by KingsFourMan »

tyrolean_skier wrote: Nov 24th, '21, 00:08 Fentanyl is causing many deaths here in Long Island. We think our daughter died from it but we have to wait for the toxology report to come back and these days it takes over 6 months to get that report due to the many deaths that are occurring. The police still are investigating our daughter's death.
OMG, that just rocked me. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

tyrolean_skier wrote: Nov 24th, '21, 00:08 Fentanyl is causing many deaths here in Long Island. We think our daughter died from it but we have to wait for the toxology report to come back and these days it takes over 6 months to get that report due to the many deaths that are occurring. The police still are investigating our daughter's death.
OMG! I'm so sooooo sorry to hear this Ty! That's horrible. Condolences and prayers for you and your family. That's so sad. I just can't imagine what you guys are going through. Very heartbreaking...
LINYbob
Bumper

Post by LINYbob »

Sorry to hear Ty. My deepest condolences. My kids will always remember their time skiing with her when they were all little.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

There can be no greater loss for a parent. My deepest sympathies.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Oh my!! I am SOOOO sorry to hear of your loss. I just cannot imagine what you both are going through.
twilkas
Tree Psycho

Post by twilkas »

So sorry to hear that Ty :( condolences to you and skidork
JohnAdam
Blue Chatterbox

Post by JohnAdam »

Ty,
This is the worst news that I have ever read on K Zone. My condolences to you and your family.
John
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts. It's very tough to lose a child. My daughter had just turned 21 on 9/13 and she died on 9/18. We had a very nice celebration for her birthday and we were in total shock when we found her dead in her room. Please folks if you have children let them know about the danger that now exists with drugs because the dealers are adding Fentanyl to them. This warning is also for adults that are taking drugs and apparently, it's a problem with marijuana too.
DrJeff
Poster Child Poster

Post by DrJeff »

I know words can't possibly sum up the amount of comfort and peace that your entire family deserves for all you have been through. May some peace and happiness become easier to find with each passing day
Proud Ski Racer Parent x2!
wannabeskibum
Bumper

Post by wannabeskibum »

Feeling totally devastated reading about your daughter. Wishing only the best for you.
Skis - Blizzard Brahma 88, Nordica Enforcer 104
Age - over 45 years @ Killington
ifixu
Green Skidder

Post by ifixu »

Sorry for your families loss Tyrol, she was fortunate to have a comfortable place to rest in peace , I hope you receive some answers, if you can use any help getting info from the police let me know.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

My most sincere prayers and sympathies. Your entire KZone family is with you and we will always stand by you. Remember that your daughter is always with you and she wants you not to suffer indefinitely. That eventually, with her unconditional Love for you, to have peace in your heart.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
newpylong1
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong1 »

No words. My deepest condolences. I hope you're able to find peace through the anguish. When my mother died when I was a teenager skiing got me through it.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

newpylong1 wrote: Nov 25th, '21, 16:35 No words. My deepest condolences. I hope you're able to find peace through the anguish. When my mother died when I was a teenager skiing got me through it.
I hope to be able to ski because that may help me. I have many memories of her skiing with me (usually way ahead of me). Thanks again to all of the folks that have posted kind thoughts for our loss.
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Ty skied yesterday for the first time since February; She did 2 runs and came in, made sense since she is just getting back into it. Today doesn't look good for her with the pow/crowds/WC insanity, although she is bummed she is missing a pow day. I'm so glad to see her out there.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage