2023 BMMC KZONE Campsite is Saturday April 1st

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

RustyK
Whipping Post

Re: 2023 BMMC KZONE Campsite is Saturday April 1st

Post by RustyK »

So the special guest will be Mtn Man!

We will be skiing with him on Friday if anyone wants to join us.

Also will be at Hops on the hill bar area after 4:30 if you want to say hello!
Where is Happy Hour ?
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

May join you on Friday!

jbkmart
Black Carver

Post by jbkmart »

Does anyone remember the year that there was a barber at Bear lodge during the Mogul challenge? More importantly, the s show that ensued?
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Reverse jynx on the forecast for next weekend needed.

Either needs to get colder or a miss to the north for warmer.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

I'll be there with AllyKatt, helping set up the campsite early morning and take a few runs throughout the day.

Rusty Kaye and I will be freeskiing all day on Friday...are da woods open??? Where is Happy Hour and will the donkey be there? :Toast

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

Mtn Man wrote: Mar 27th, '23, 10:31 I'll be there with AllyKatt, helping set up the campsite early morning and take a few runs throughout the day.

Rusty Kaye and I will be freeskiing all day on Friday...are da woods open??? Where is Happy Hour and will the donkey be there? :Toast

B)
woods in great shape.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Mtn Man wrote: Mar 27th, '23, 10:31 Rusty Kaye and I will be freeskiing all day on Friday. Where is Happy Hour and will the donkey be there? :Toast
B)
Still planning on happy hour Friday at Hops on the Hill bar area. After 4PM

Weather Saturday not looking good. Have they ever canceled the BMMC for reign?

Saturday 04/01
Cloudy with periods of r*in. Thunder possible. High around 55F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of r*in 90%.
Where is Happy Hour ?
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

If you want to ski with Mtnman today, please meet up at the umbrella bar deck next to superstar at 10:30 for a group ski.

After skiing will be at Hops after 4

Thanks.
Where is Happy Hour ?
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Started out wet at the gate around 6AM

Only 10 cars in front of us. MtnMan and I staked out the area. Rogman and daytripper showed up at 7.
Paul brought a pop up for us to sit under.

Sun came out at 10, but r*ined again until noon.

Started cooking and shot skiing soon after. Bright Sun by 1:00. Really lucked out with the weather at the end.

Danced to Country road by Jamie on the Bear deck and the Pickle around 8:30. Stopped by to see GSmashed after.

Really great day. Thanks to all who helped make it happen!
7FC2C9DA-62CC-4963-9BB4-9EA3DC333D7F.jpeg
7FC2C9DA-62CC-4963-9BB4-9EA3DC333D7F.jpeg (910.46 KiB) Viewed 742 times
AC80B90B-A647-4F00-A283-F27DFDD4249A.jpeg
AC80B90B-A647-4F00-A283-F27DFDD4249A.jpeg (237.68 KiB) Viewed 742 times
Attachments
282A4C11-D949-4E36-8D6B-0920256C86BA.jpeg
282A4C11-D949-4E36-8D6B-0920256C86BA.jpeg (759.56 KiB) Viewed 742 times
Where is Happy Hour ?
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

AllyKatt and I had an absolute blast, a HUGE thank you Rusty Kaye, the Mayor of Killington! It was so nice to see the Kzoners of yesteryear and new ones as well. I had to do a double take when I realized I moved away from my K crew 16 years ago, seems like yesterday!

The morning of BMMC was quite challenging, but we made it work with little grumbling. Big thanks to Rogman for fueling us with delicious breakfast sandwiches, big congrats on his Day 100! Heal up that shoulder!

Once the sun showed up, it was all smiling faces and the party started to rage. I still have the sunburn as proof as I write this back in WA. Pickle Happy Hour was so much fun and great to catch up with Gsmashed afterwards. Time for Ally and I to dry out a bit and plan our next trips around the globe.

Rumor has it that the last time we were at BMMC 7 years ago was the last time they had sun....we can always be hired to provide the sunshine :8

Cheers,
Mtn Man and AllyKatt
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Mtn Man wrote: Apr 5th, '23, 11:35 AllyKatt and I had an absolute blast, a HUGE thank you Rusty Kaye, the Mayor of Killington! It was so nice to see the Kzoners of yesteryear and new ones as well. I had to do a double take when I realized I moved away from my K crew 16 years ago, seems like yesterday!

The morning of BMMC was quite challenging, but we made it work with little grumbling. Big thanks to Rogman for fueling us with delicious breakfast sandwiches, big congrats on his Day 100! Heal up that shoulder!

Once the sun showed up, it was all smiling faces and the party started to rage. I still have the sunburn as proof as I write this back in WA. Pickle Happy Hour was so much fun and great to catch up with Gsmashed afterwards. Time for Ally and I to dry out a bit and plan our next trips around the globe.

Rumor has it that the last time we were at BMMC 7 years ago was the last time they had sun....we can always be hired to provide the sunshine :8

Cheers,
Mtn Man and AllyKatt
Great to see you two too 8)
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

MrsG wrote: Apr 5th, '23, 12:34
Mtn Man wrote: Apr 5th, '23, 11:35 AllyKatt and I had an absolute blast, a HUGE thank you Rusty Kaye, the Mayor of Killington! It was so nice to see the Kzoners of yesteryear and new ones as well. I had to do a double take when I realized I moved away from my K crew 16 years ago, seems like yesterday!

Cheers,
Mtn Man and AllyKatt
Great to see you two too 8)
So good to see you and Mr G as well, great Happy Hour at Hops! Also wonderful to catch up with Boozetan, Knuckledragger, Powday, Snowsprite, Earlywood, Hollywood, Goodtimegary, and countless others! Such a blast and Ally loves all of you. Cheers! :Toast

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Thanks to MtnMan for all the help setting up and breaking down the site this year. Always fun to see you two out on this side of the pond. Jib the new camper set up!
3F447F16-7BD2-465E-AB38-28F126F290FB.jpeg
3F447F16-7BD2-465E-AB38-28F126F290FB.jpeg (735.28 KiB) Viewed 356 times
Where is Happy Hour ?