SnowDaze is full but shares still available at SnowHo

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
BritChick
Beginner On Rentals

SnowDaze is full but shares still available at SnowHo

Post by BritChick »

The Snowdaze Ski House at Killington is entering its third season, and if the first two years are any indication, we're in for yet another great season with some outgoing and fun people.

Check out our website http://www.snowdaze.com for full details, schedules and costs

We have completely sold out of the 2 person rooms on all schedules as well as the 4 person rooms on the B & D schedules, however its not too late to grab one of the few spots left on the A and/or C schedules in a 4 person room. We are very flexible on switching weekends and making up missed ones if not all of these weekends work for you.

The group consists of some of the people from last year and a number of new people too. We're all generally in our 30s (some late 20s and some early 40s); from NYC, CT, and Boston; 50/50 male to female; 70/30 skiers to boarders; and 80/20 singles to couples. We have the early risers and those who get out a bit later too, and most of us will get Pickle Barrel season passes.

We have a photo gallery showing some of our adventures on and off the slopes from the first couple of seasons as well as photos of the house itself. The house was renovated in 2006 and includes 2 new bedrooms, 1 new bathroom, a new media room, new carpet, paint, furniture, etc. The house has 7 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms with a living room, dining room and kitchen, rec room, media room and mud room. This is not your typical worn out ski house. The house comes with a lot of amenities, including: gas grill, cable, two HDTV flat screens, DVD players, DVR, TiVo, surround sound system, wireless Internet, Nintendo Wii, foosball, darts, wood burning stove, and new hot tub with outdoor speakers. Take a look around our Website http://www.snowdaze.com for all the information you need.

The ski house meet ups (happy hours) give everyone a chance to get together in a social setting and find out more about the house, and more importantly, the people in the house. We try to meet everyone who is interested in joining the house to make sure that the we're both a "good fit" for each other. Contact me at Jo@snowdaze.com for further information and to join the happy hour mailing list.
Last edited by BritChick on Nov 26th, '08, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
BritChick
Beginner On Rentals

Re: SNOWDAZE Ski Share - last few shares

Post by BritChick »

Boston Meet up 10/2
8.30pm @ The Tam
222 Tremont St
Boston.

Just a couple of shares left on our C schedule, if you are looking to join a fun outgoing group in one of the nicer houses on the mountain please feel free to come along and meet some of the shares and find out more.

Shoot me an email for contact number.

jo@snowdaze.com
KBL Ed
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by KBL Ed »

BritChick, why aren't you meeting up at the Killington First Thursday event at Solas? Seems like you could get more prospective shares there.
BritChick
Beginner On Rentals

Post by BritChick »

Thanks for the suggestions I saw the evite for it come out. I already have plans to meet other people at The Tam this Thursday.
KBL Ed

Post by KBL Ed »

No offense, but, uh.... I don't know if I'd join a ski house where the get-together was at the Tam. :wink: :lol:
BritChick
Beginner On Rentals

Post by BritChick »

Nothing like a good dive bar selling $2 beers for a few no BS Thursday evening beers. This is actually the second meet up at The Tam last time we got 8 new shares from it a 100% sign up rate I guess it attracts the right peeps for us. Solas is another great venue we use regularly but we do like to change it up now and again.

Again, thanks for your suggestions.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

BritChick wrote:Nothing like a good dive bar selling $2 beers for a few no BS Thursday evening beers. This is actually the second meet up at The Tam last time we got 8 new shares from it a 100% sign up rate I guess it attracts the right peeps for us. Solas is another great venue we use regularly but we do like to change it up now and again.

Again, thanks for your suggestions.
Which one are you in those pictures? I'm trying to determine if you are bangable or not before I decide to join your house.

Thank you in advance.

HD
KBL Ed

Post by KBL Ed »

They're stilling selling beers for $2? Dang.

Anyway, I misspoke. The Boston First Thursday is actually on the second Thursday this month. No idea why. :| Oct 9 at Solas.
BritChick
Beginner On Rentals

Post by BritChick »

oh cool I should be able to make solas too.
BritChick
Beginner On Rentals

Re: SnowDaze is full but shares still available at SnowHo

Post by BritChick »

SnowDaze has once again been turning people away as we are full, we'll be back next year though so please contact us early to grab a spot. There is however stilll space available at www.killingtonskishare.com if you are still looking for a fun crowd to spend the season with.
icedtea
Guru Poster

Re: SnowDaze is full but shares still available at SnowHo

Post by icedtea »

Check out these spots too.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh