where was the chatholic church during the holocaust????

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
the Disemboweler
Whipping Post

where was the chatholic church during the holocaust????

Post by the Disemboweler »

where was christianity during the holocaust???? do you want me to give you the answers???? :banana: :banana: :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I do what I want, when I want, where I want, & how I want & if you don't like it you can go $uck yourself :-)

Witness the birth of evil. The disemboweler :-$

http://www.yadvashem.org/

http://www.komennyc.org/

http://gohtbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4dJJ_k ... re=related

http://www.swjackdrilling.com/

Long live Killington Resort and Turn of the River Lodge!!!!
thorski
Slalom Racer

Re: where was the chatholic church during the holocaust????

Post by thorski »

the Disemboweler wrote:where was christianity during the holocaust???? do you want me to give you the answers???? :banana: :banana: :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Don't you drive a Toyota?
tellitlikeitis
Bumper

Post by tellitlikeitis »

the Disemboweler wrote:where was christianity during the holocaust???? do you want me to give you the answers???? :banana: :banana: :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :?: :?:

im starting to see that you are as much of a wack job, bigot as Jersey Guy is....there is no point in telling you to do any research on what the catholic church and what it's members actually did for the jewish people during hitler's reign... you will just spin it the way you want your conclusions to end up being....but that's the way it is with catholic haters like yourself....no objectivity whatsoever....
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

tellitlikeitis wrote:

im starting to see that you are as much of a wack job, bigot as Jersey Guy is....there is no point in telling you to do any research on what the catholic church and what it's members actually did for the jewish people during hitler's reign... you will just spin it the way you want your conclusions to end up being....but that's the way it is with catholic haters like yourself....no objectivity whatsoever....
Oh, good. You ARE here. So are you going to back up your most recent lies, or are you going to run and hide like a little girl... yet again?
tellitlikeitis wrote:why does the left continue to lie and say that there are 47 million uninsured AMERICANS when the truth is the number of uninsured people who want it is closer to 12 million...?
Bullsh-t. Post proof for your claim here, please.
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
the Disemboweler
Whipping Post

Post by the Disemboweler »

tellitlikeitis wrote:

get an education....the united states sat by & did nothing to help the Jews....usa could have bombed the rail lines the nazi scum built to take the Jews from Warsaw to the concentration camps....america did nothing....the Final Solution is the end of christianity & the chatholic church....
I do what I want, when I want, where I want, & how I want & if you don't like it you can go $uck yourself :-)

Witness the birth of evil. The disemboweler :-$

http://www.yadvashem.org/

http://www.komennyc.org/

http://gohtbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4dJJ_k ... re=related

http://www.swjackdrilling.com/

Long live Killington Resort and Turn of the River Lodge!!!!
umby
Blue Chatterbox

Post by umby »

the Disemboweler wrote:
tellitlikeitis wrote:

get an education....the united states sat by & did nothing to help the Jews....usa could have bombed the rail lines the nazi scum built to take the Jews from Warsaw to the concentration camps....america did nothing....the Final Solution is the end of christianity & the chatholic church....
we did nothing? one could maybe say we did not act soon enough perhaps, but no one can say we did nothing. If you want to blame someone blame France or any other country that the Germans took over that should have put up more of a fight.

and how does it go from the catholic church doing nothing to the usa??? the catholic church is based in Italy, and they had a dictator at the time if I am not mistaken....
thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

The U.S. was fighting Japan and her companies like Mitsubishi and Toyota. You have owned 4 or 5 Toyotas right? Way to support the AXIS POWERS.
The real question is where was the God in all of this?
Is the God not real? Does his power just not reach beyond the Middle East? Or does he just not care about his people, he did allow his people to stay in "bondage" for 400 YEARS.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

You know, I always suspected that people who buy Japanese products must be Holocaust supporters. Too bad I like sushi so much.
thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

Coydog wrote:You know, I always suspected that people who buy Japanese products must be Holocaust supporters. Too bad I like sushi so much.
:lol:
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

Can we talk about how the English did nothing to help the Irish during the Great Famine? Is it because the Episcopals hate the Catholics?

(Thorski, where do I fit into this picture? Irish-Catholic/Swedish-driving/blonde-blue-eyed-reformed-M*sshole??? :wink: )
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

I'd like to discuss fifth-century Visigoth atrocities. What about the fifth-century Visigoth atrocities????
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

MarieM wrote:Can we talk about how the English did nothing to help the Irish during the Great Famine? Is it because the Episcopals hate the Catholics?

(Thorski, where do I fit into this picture? Irish-Catholic/Swedish-driving/blonde-blue-eyed-reformed-M*sshole??? :wink: )
Marie it's not your fault that you were raised Irish/catholic, and theres nothing wrong with it. That you still believe what you were taught just shows the power of brainwashing children.
As far as the car thing goes, maybe your just wired to like the styling of a brick. :lol:
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

JerseyGuy wrote:I'd like to discuss fifth-century Visigoth atrocities. What about the fifth-century Visigoth atrocities????
It's always gotta be all about JerseyGuy.
thorski wrote:
MarieM wrote:Can we talk about how the English did nothing to help the Irish during the Great Famine? Is it because the Episcopals hate the Catholics?

Marie it's not your fault that you were raised Irish/catholic, and theres nothing wrong with it. That you still believe what you were taught just shows the power of brainwashing children.
As far as the car thing goes, maybe your just wired to like the styling of a brick. :lol:
Not really...I've been brainwashed as an adult too. I'm easy.
Last edited by MarieM on Sep 30th, '09, 12:22, edited 1 time in total.
thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

JerseyGuy wrote:I'd like to discuss fifth-century Visigoth atrocities. What about the fifth-century Visigoth atrocities????
I dig Goth chicks.
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

thorski wrote:
I dig Goth chicks.
Visigoths or Ostrogoths?