Monday 12/21/09

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skiingsnow
Guru Poster

Monday 12/21/09

Post by skiingsnow »

No skiing for me today. . . .

Snowmaking underway at Bear Base, Middle Skyeburst, Upper Skyeburst, Gateway, The Stash, Bearly, lower half of Timberline, and probably more but couldn't see without being on the mountain. Trails report says snowmaking on Lower Great Eastern, but it's probably going on the upper most part to Bearly, snowmaking IS NOT underway all the way down to Skyeship base, yet.

Lower Skyeburst burried, fangun blowing towards halfpipe now.

Snowmaking on the lower half of Timberline

Snowmaking on The Stash, Gateway, and Skyeburst
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Re: Monday 12/21/09

Post by JerseyGuy »

skiingsnow wrote:No skiing for me today. . . .
But you still drove up to take pictures. Skippy, we've gotta find you a girlfriend. There's gotta be some nice single girls up there in Bridgewater, yes?

Does anyone here have a nice Jewish grandmother they can set to work on this project?
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
tellitlikeitis
Bumper

Post by tellitlikeitis »

JerseyGuy wrote:
But you still drove up to take pictures. Skippy, we've gotta find you a girlfriend. There's gotta be some nice single girls up there in Bridgewater, yes?

Does anyone here have a nice Jewish grandmother they can set to work on this project?

that's funny coming from someone who is married to a laptop and a website called killingtonzone.com.... :roll:

you rip this kid for taking some pics on his own time and you, you , you.... total freakin pathetic lonely wretch , are on this site 24 7 posting your drivel and ripping on everyone and everything in site ?.....oh my god, you are such a pathetic fool.....

YOU ARE A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER :barebutt:
winter
Blue Chatterbox

Post by winter »

Skiingsnow thanks for the pictures despite what the toolbag JerseyGuy says. Nice to know what's going on with the mountain.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

It was effin cold out there today and either totally windblown or some decent blown powder . . . sure proved my Heaven n' Hells can handle it all :wink: Started out at Rams thinking I was going to lap all that new "being blown" snow that was reported on Timberline - had visions of Superstar being opened this past Friday - the top three-quarters was blown stiff snow, and the bottom quarter had wet guns, but the surface was very nice; however, I was completely covered with ice :shock: Not getting on that freezing Rams chair, headed under the tunnel to Snowshed to take the chair up to head to Needles . . . only thing running at Needles was Northbrook - High Road was actually decent - so back up to the top of Snowshed to head to Sup - totally blown off, Skylark to Bitter a combination of blown off and cookies . . . enough there - off to the K1 - swayed the whole way up :shock: , so headed to Glades - two runs there and off to Highline - maybe ROD, but cold . . . jumped on the S4 - Bunny finally open - all cookies, down skier's left of Mouse Trap and Chute to Vale lot was decent . . . so, I made the full circle :wink: Nice pics SS :seeya
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Thanks SS. Your efforts are amazing. Thanks again. I'll be skiing starting Weds again. Meet up with ya on the Snowdon quad again? See ya on the hill pal. Keep up the good work.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

MrsG wrote:It was effin cold out there today and either totally windblown or some decent blown powder . . . sure proved my Heaven n' Hells can handle it all :wink: Started out at Rams thinking I was going to lap all that new "being blown" snow that was reported on Timberline - had visions of Superstar being opened this past Friday - the top three-quarters was blown stiff snow, and the bottom quarter had wet guns, but the surface was very nice; however, I was completely covered with ice :shock: Not getting on that freezing Rams chair, headed under the tunnel to Snowshed to take the chair up to head to Needles . . . only thing running at Needles was Northbrook - High Road was actually decent - so back up to the top of Snowshed to head to Sup - totally blown off, Skylark to Bitter a combination of blown off and cookies . . . enough there - off to the K1 - swayed the whole way up :shock: , so headed to Glades - two runs there and off to Highline - maybe ROD, but cold . . . jumped on the S4 - Bunny finally open - all cookies, down skier's left of Mouse Trap and Chute to Vale lot was decent . . . so, I made the full circle :wink: Nice pics SS :seeya
Holy Crap!! WTF happened between yesterday and today to turn everything to cookies and crust? Did it rane overnight or something?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

junior wrote:
MrsG wrote:It was effin cold out there today and either totally windblown or some decent blown powder . . . sure proved my Heaven n' Hells can handle it all :wink: Started out at Rams thinking I was going to lap all that new "being blown" snow that was reported on Timberline - had visions of Superstar being opened this past Friday - the top three-quarters was blown stiff snow, and the bottom quarter had wet guns, but the surface was very nice; however, I was completely covered with ice :shock: Not getting on that freezing Rams chair, headed under the tunnel to Snowshed to take the chair up to head to Needles . . . only thing running at Needles was Northbrook - High Road was actually decent - so back up to the top of Snowshed to head to Sup - totally blown off, Skylark to Bitter a combination of blown off and cookies . . . enough there - off to the K1 - swayed the whole way up :shock: , so headed to Glades - two runs there and off to Highline - maybe ROD, but cold . . . jumped on the S4 - Bunny finally open - all cookies, down skier's left of Mouse Trap and Chute to Vale lot was decent . . . so, I made the full circle :wink: Nice pics SS :seeya
Holy Crap!! WTF happened between yesterday and today to turn everything to cookies and crust? Did it rane overnight or something?

Wind........what else ! :wink:
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Atomic1 wrote:
junior wrote:

Wind........what else ! :wink:
Wind does not turn packed powder into death cookies you idiot. Stick to QC'ing helicopters, would ya?
KMartman
Slalom Racer

Post by KMartman »

JerseyGuy wrote:

If this guy isnt employed by Killington, then im Barrak Obama.

I dont care what he "tells KZone", he f*** works there....

M
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

KMartman wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:

M
Dear Mr. Obama,

Skiingsnow does not work for Killington.

Regards,

Jr
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

JerseyGuy wrote:

Checkout http://www.bridgewaterbitches.com

As for the pics, good shots SS. Can't wait to come up there!
Last edited by XtremeJibber2001 on Dec 21st, '09, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

junior wrote:
KMartman wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:

M
Dear Mr. Obama,

Skiingsnow does not work for Killington.

Regards,

Jr
oh no, now they've gotten to you ...
spoiled South American skiin' whore
rockon
Bumper

Post by rockon »

Skiingsnow has great info that most normal people would not bother to look up and share. He might not work for the mountain, but I'm guessing his mom or dad works there.

Regardless, I'm glad he posts what he posts.
"If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid."

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

I have it on good authority that skiingsnow is the bastard child of Tom Horrocks and Chris Danforth. :wink:

Seriously, those of you who continue to insist that skippy must work for the mountain need to give it up already. He provides a point of view and a valuable service to the board with his commentary and photos.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe