BARTER for housing

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

noon9elec
Beginner On Rentals

BARTER for housing

Post by noon9elec »

Last minute thought here....Semi retired self employed electrician thinking of bartering my services for housing. 25 plus years of residential and commercial, construction and service. Not looking for extended stays, just a couple nights here and there. Lets talk and see how we can both make out. Thanks Ed
moneygripp
Green Skidder

Re: BARTER for housing

Post by moneygripp »

Make out??
You're an unemployed electrician looking to sleep on my couch,no fcuking way am I making out w you.
SuzyQ
Bumper

Post by SuzyQ »

make out? Are you good looking? :banana:
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Ok, let's see what you know...

If I have an unused 50 amp service in my house and I wanted to route it to a detached garage (cable is already run), how should I wire a sub-panel in the garage to provide interior lighting, three interior outlets, one exterior outlet, one flood light and possibly a garage door opener? Then, hypothetically, what about a hot tub off the garage so I can get busy with girlrider? Pictures and a detailed descriptive are appreciated. I don't want to get electrocuted.

Ben Franklin, out.
Powderputz
Bumper

Post by Powderputz »

An electrician bartering?

SHOCKING.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:Ok, let's see what you know...

If I have an unused 50 amp service in my house and I wanted to route it to a detached garage (cable is already run), how should I wire a sub-panel in the garage to provide interior lighting, three interior outlets, one exterior outlet, one flood light and possibly a garage door opener? Then, hypothetically, what about a hot tub off the garage so I can get busy with girlrider? Pictures and a detailed descriptive are appreciated. I don't want to get electrocuted.

Ben Franklin, out.
Will the electrician have a crack showing like the picture of humpty? Wait a second, that's plumbers....oh well, plumber-electrician, what's the difference?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
noon9elec
Beginner On Rentals

Post by noon9elec »

[quote="moneygripp"]Make out??
You're an unemployed electrician looking to sleep on my couch,no fcuking way am I making out w you.

Learn how to spell, you dope
noon9elec
Beginner On Rentals

Post by noon9elec »

SuzyQ wrote:make out? Are you good looking? :banana:
yes very