Ski Related: Lymes Disease

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Ski Related: Lymes Disease

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

So I wake up and have a pain in my ballz. Not the usual same pain in my ballz; the FPOW. That's a constant. This was a new pain. As I awoke from my drunken slumber with a wee bit of a headache, I had to check my nuggets to find out the source of said pain. I thrust my hand down my boxers and started to jiggle my luggage. Lo and behold, I found a lump on my nutsack. Humpty thinks to himself, WTF? An immediate trip to the bathroom with the lights on reveals a mother f'ing tick attached to my ball bag! Now how the hell does a tick get there? I can only surmise from skiing in shorts and going off trail to take a leak that little fvcker got on me. Anyway, I went into the cabinet and got the tick pry bar that I use on the dogs. Hook, twist. pull. Got the thing off, butt it took a nice chunk of my scrotum with it and I was bleeding. Dabbed with a tissue and slathered some bacitracin on and then I was good to go, except it feels like I had Congo balls in my underwear.

Moral of the story: wear bug spray when spring skiing.

And this is the second time I found a tick on my gonads. I know chicks dig them, so I guess ticks do as well. It's time for a spring cleaning down there. Need go to the Korean nail salon for a shaving and rub and a tug after I heal.

TM Lyme Diseased Ballz, out.
Big Bob
Postinator

Re: Ski Related: Lymes Disease

Post by Big Bob »

There doesn't seem to be any reported cases of Lyme around the Killington area. You should be fine, unless you are #1, then report it. They will put you on the map then.

https://apps.health.vermont.gov/gis/vtt ... cker/2015/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2 hours and 10-minute drive to K
2023/2024 Ski Days: 33 days for the season
Killington: 12/14, 1/4, 1/9, 1/11, 1/17, 1/23, 1/31, 2/5, 2/20, 2/26, 3/4, 3/20, 3/25, 4/2, 4/5
Loon: 11/29, 12/8, 12/21, 1/8, 1/19, 1/22,1/30, 2/7, 2/15, 3/1, 3/8, 3/22, 4/14
Sunday River: 3/12
Sugarloaf: 3/13, 3/14
Cannon:1/15, 2/22
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Keep an eye on it if you start to get a rash especially with a bulls eye get some antibiotics. You only get Lyme from the really small deer ticks. I had a bulls eye rash and the Doc gave me antibiotics. If it was a small tick I'd get some.

Good Luck
Buddy Roo Out
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Dr Z
Powderhound

Post by Dr Z »

LOL Humpster, sounds like you learned the art of tick removal well. Just make sure you don't squeeze that sucker while you're removing it. A little extreme manscaping will help you find the little buggers since they really have an affinity for the nether regions, if you know what I mean.

Rash or not, if you have any mild flu like symptoms in the next 21 days, get thee to your doctor and let him know that you've had intimate relations with a fine looking arachnid.

DEET is your friend. Fear not, black fly season is just around the corner.

James Herriot, out

I am - entertainment for the lift line!
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Here in CT they suggest you remove said tick and drop it off at your doctor's office for testing. Of course, if it was a large engorged tick, it probably isn't the usual deer tick. Check with the Dr. anyway to be sure.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

yup hump been there, done that. lotsa blood in that there sack for them to gorge on.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Dr. NO wrote: Dr. anyway
Relative of yours?
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Thank you Dr Z and Dr. No. I'm only missing Dr. Jeff and I will have a triumvirate of docs for the clean sweep.

So Dr. Jeff, is vagina dentata for real and if so, how do you clean those teeth? Do they get cavities? Can't imagine what a root canal would entail. I had a female co-worker a few years back at the toll booth and she swore she had it. Probably because she was a lesbo.

Believing in urban myths until proven otherwise, out.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:And this is the second time I found a tick on my gonads. It's time for a spring cleaning down there.
About freak'in time.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

steamboat1 wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:And this is the second time I found a tick on my gonads. It's time for a spring cleaning down there.
About freak'in time.
Hmmm? What are you talking about Cleveland steamboat?
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Humpty Dumpty wrote: I can only surmise from skiing in shorts and going off trail to take a leak that little fvcker got on me. .
uhh - so how long were you in the woods and what else were you doing to get a tick on your man veggies.

It is flea and tick season - but geez Hump - there's nice turd bucket at the Ubars .

Stay out of the woods.
buckethead
Slalom Racer

Post by buckethead »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:Thank you Dr Z and Dr. No. I'm only missing Dr. Jeff and I will have a triumvirate of docs for the clean sweep.

So Dr. Jeff, is vagina dentata for real and if so, how do you clean those teeth? Do they get cavities? Can't imagine what a root canal would entail. I had a female co-worker a few years back at the toll booth and she swore she had it. Probably because she was a lesbo.

Believing in urban myths until proven otherwise, out.
the worst is vagina dentata with braces! avoid at all cost!

good luck in ball-tick
aftermath! hope no lyme!