Are you Ready?

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Are you Ready?

Post by Guy in Shorts »

The Bus has arrived at Canton and NFL Football is back after it's six month sabbatical. Vikings prevail over the Steelers in the meaningless Hall of Fame Game. Saying a pray in memory of former Giant Great Frank Gifford. Let the games begin.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Are you Ready?

Post by Dr. NO »

Guy in Shorts wrote:The Bus has arrived at Canton and NFL Football is back after it's six month sabbatical. Vikings prevail over the Steelers in the meaningless Hall of Fame Game. Saying a pray in memory of former Giant Great Frank Gifford. Let the games begin.
Pre-season games mean nada. If I could I would have been out doing yard work, not watching a nothing game. Come the real games, I'll be preparing for skiing (and drinking of course).

RIP Frank Gifford ! Junior or Atomic seem to be the ones to start a Frank Gifford thread as they appear to be the insane Giants fans. Gifford never should have gotten that face lift.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Gifford was before my time. My recollection of him was CBS were he was the games announcer. However I remember Tucker Frederickson as a kid . 1st rnd. pick, What a BUST. I think I recall reading that the Giants took Frederickson OVER Gale Sayers . Boy the Giants really sucked in those years , late 60's-70's . RIP Giff
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Frank Gifford :like

One one of the most respected and versatile Giants of all time.
The glue that held Monday Night Football together early on.
Never understood why he didn't dump Kathy Lee.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path