Animal Quiz

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

snowsprite
Post Office

Animal Quiz

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Ima Badger

Genera and Species: Taxidea Taxus

Collective Term: A cete of badgers

Description

Badgers are closely related to weasel personalities and share the same range as their cousins the skunks. What distinguishes them from their relatives is their extraordinary physical and emotional strength and tenacious approach to life's challenges. Good looking, small to medium sized individuals, they walk and talk as if they own the world, and their powerfully built bodies and dominating personalities back down for no one, not even the much larger personality of the lion. Confidently entering the territory of others -- woe betide anyone who blocks their path.

Like most carnivores, badgers stay in shape with regular physical activity and are well dressed and precisely groomed. They enjoy all sports, and their competitive natures drive them to the limits of their abilities. Because of their small size, they sometimes feel the need to assert yourself to gain the respect accorded the larger carnivores. Badgers do not appreciate unsolicited advice and can be quite rude to those trying to help, often alienating well-meaning acquaintances. Still, friends are drawn to their capable and protective qualities, relying on them to hold the group together.

As a hot-blooded mammal, the badger thrives on the excitement of new relationships and sexual conquests. But this incorrigible flirt and voracious lover is untraditional when it comes to matters of romance -- no roses and chocolates for this feisty character. To celebrate an anniversary, it's more likely to be found climbing a mountain than spending a quiet night at home. When a badger finally does settle down, it usually mates for life and proves to be a passionate and committed partner. Loyalty is important to the badger and it is quick to demand reciprocation; nothing is more unpleasant than dealing with a badger who feels cheated. However, partners who manage to accept their intense nature, will experience an exquisite and unrelenting love affair.

Communicating with a badger is often a one-way affair. Its love for debate takes precedence over its desire to really hear what its partner is saying and it tends to dominate discussions with its dogmatic speaking style. Because it will not abide criticism of its behavior, it can prove to be quite insensitive to its mate's emotional needs.

Hobbies and Careers

Engineer Soldier
Reporter Police
Basketball Gambling
Golfing Hunting
Fishing Debating

Books Camera & Photo Computer & Video Games DVD Electronics Kitchen & Housewares Music Outdoor Living Software Tools & Hardware Toys & Games Video

Famous Badgers
Matt Dillon, Joe Pesci, Napoleon Bonaparte, Robert DeNiro, Oliver North
ImageImageImageImage
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Walrus, Hippo or Giraffe
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

I'm an elephant

Elephant
Genera and species: Loxodonta Africana
Collective Term: A herd of elephants
Description
An elephant personality is a person whose deliberate movements exude confidence and calm in all aspects of his or her life. While maybe not the king of the animal word, it is surely a member of the royal family. With an imposing physical presence and kind, spiritual demeanor, it moves easily through life where few barriers can hold it back.

There's a touch of cool in the stoic elephant that's appealing and reassuring. In all probability this composure stems from the knowledge that they have no natural enemies; for even the lion and crocodile personalities pay homage by giving them a respectful berth. Only the unpredictable tiger has been known to trigger any semblance of anxiety in this otherwise fearless animal.

But even the sober elephant is prone to tantrums, proving to be enormously disagreeable if it believes it has been wronged. And for the record: elephants don't forget. Fortunately these moods are rare and confined mainly to the male of the species, but when an outburst does occur, all should evacuate the area until the drama has played itself out.

When elephants set their minds to something, they don't waver in their commitment until the task is complete. Their intelligence, combined with a formidable personality, gives them a terrific advantage in business and social affairs while their communication skills make them first-rate leaders. Trustworthy and honest, they always let others know where they stand with regard to their feelings.

Their vocal skills make them excellent singers and musicians, and their sober natures align them with the classical arts rather than contemporary music. In business, they are usually found in leadership roles as CEOs or company presidents. And although they're highly paid, they are never ostentatious with their wealth.

If you think that it's just the elephants' size that impresses its lovers, you'd be mistaken. Sure size matters, but it's more than just physical prowess that has given rise to the legend of the elephant lover. Certainly it isn't for their looks; elephants are somewhat underwhelming with their plain gray appearances -- it's because elephants are able to inject so much emotional and physic energy into a relationship that lovers find them so compelling.
1918 lives
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

borgy wrote:I'm an elephant

Elephant
Genera and species: Loxodonta Africana
Collective Term: A herd of elephants
Description
An elephant personality is a person whose deliberate movements exude confidence and calm in all aspects of his or her life. While maybe not the king of the animal word, it is surely a member of the royal family. With an imposing physical presence and kind, spiritual demeanor, it moves easily through life where few barriers can hold it back.

There's a touch of cool in the stoic elephant that's appealing and reassuring. In all probability this composure stems from the knowledge that they have no natural enemies; for even the lion and crocodile personalities pay homage by giving them a respectful berth. Only the unpredictable tiger has been known to trigger any semblance of anxiety in this otherwise fearless animal.

But even the sober elephant is prone to tantrums, proving to be enormously disagreeable if it believes it has been wronged. And for the record: elephants don't forget. Fortunately these moods are rare and confined mainly to the male of the species, but when an outburst does occur, all should evacuate the area until the drama has played itself out.

When elephants set their minds to something, they don't waver in their commitment until the task is complete. Their intelligence, combined with a formidable personality, gives them a terrific advantage in business and social affairs while their communication skills make them first-rate leaders. Trustworthy and honest, they always let others know where they stand with regard to their feelings.

Their vocal skills make them excellent singers and musicians, and their sober natures align them with the classical arts rather than contemporary music. In business, they are usually found in leadership roles as CEOs or company presidents. And although they're highly paid, they are never ostentatious with their wealth.

If you think that it's just the elephants' size that impresses its lovers, you'd be mistaken. Sure size matters, but it's more than just physical prowess that has given rise to the legend of the elephant lover. Certainly it isn't for their looks; elephants are somewhat underwhelming with their plain gray appearances -- it's because elephants are able to inject so much emotional and physic energy into a relationship that lovers find them so compelling.
Ditto
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

Im a Beaver..
I guess the old saying is true...
you are what you eat.... :twisted:
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

snowsprite wrote:
borgy wrote:If you think that it's just the elephants' size that impresses its lovers, you'd be mistaken. Sure size matters, but it's more than just physical prowess that has given rise to the legend of the elephant lover.
Borgy--Who knew?!
:shock:

:lol:
Sprite
8)
1918 lives
DoubleD
Black Carver

Post by DoubleD »

Badger as well.
KrisSkis
Black Carver

Post by KrisSkis »

Oh hell i am a rooster...who would have thought :wink:
To hell with Utah...send the snow here :-)
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

KrisSkis wrote:Oh hell i am a rooster...who would have thought :wink:
Is there something you're not telling us? :lol: Didn't know chicks could be roosters...
ImageImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

I am either a Wild Dog or a Wolf. I guess I fall somewhere in between.
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 15th, '05, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.