RFID Update

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Bubba
Site Admin

RFID Update

Post by Bubba »

Received by e-mail today, pertinent info below with personal info deleted.

Hello Art,

By now you’ve probably heard that Killington Resort and Pico Mountain are moving to RFID ticket scanning technology this season. We’re excited to get your new Killington ONE PASS RFID Card in your hands for a seamless transition to the new system, but first we need your help.

We plan to start mailing out ONE PASSES to 2018-19 Season Pass, Express Card and 4-Day Pass holders in the next few weeks, so please review the information we have on record for you and email any updates to seasonpass@killington.com no later than Monday, October 8th.

We are unable to mail passes to folks who do not have a photo or signed risk agreement on file.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Re: RFID Update

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Paid my last chunk Sunday... snapped a renewal pic ( told it'll be smaller than past years...) filled out Release Form....now just waiting on US Mail and Mother Nature....
da Pimp
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by da Pimp »

Strange - I received no such message today, although I paid in full on June 6 and they sent me a receipt confirmation email.

I hope its not another systems glitch like the payment charging fiasco was.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Bubba wrote:Received by e-mail today, pertinent info below with personal info deleted.

Hello Art,

By now you’ve probably heard that Killington Resort and Pico Mountain are moving to RFID ticket scanning technology this season. We’re excited to get your new Killington ONE PASS RFID Card in your hands for a seamless transition to the new system, but first we need your help.

We plan to start mailing out ONE PASSES to 2018-19 Season Pass, Express Card and 4-Day Pass holders in the next few weeks, so please review the information we have on record for you and email any updates to seasonpass@killington.com no later than Monday, October 8th.

We are unable to mail passes to folks who do not have a photo or signed risk agreement on file.
We got them today and tried to follow the link provided in the email to sign the releases.

Too bad it was yet another fail by K as their link led you to a page that said: Sorry, We could not find linksryansolutions.mkt6672.com.

They really need to test things before they send them out.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Emails sent to them obviously fall on blind eyes as they haven't taken the time to reply.

Plus the link is still broken.

Bad customer service.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Killington is a huge Corporation you guys need to be spoon fed :?:

Be Cool like me... :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool

All things in Time.

Skiing at Mt. Sunapee with this radio tag was fun and easy.

As an accountant it also opens up a lot of interesting pricing scenarios.

The ROO OUT

Edit I meant THE ACCOUNTANT
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Stopped by the season pass office Wednesday, 10/10/18. No passes have yet to be processed. They hope to get them processed soon and then mail out to those with release and fully paid passes. If you don't have a valid photo on file you have to pick up your pass at Snowshed pass office and remedy the paper work. guess they may have to use the guns for opening day and early season skiing. :twisted:
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Our new RFID gates are live today at the Snowshed, Ramshead and K-1 Express lifts! Bike Park and Beast 365 Pass holders who will be riding today, or any time for the rest of the season, will need to stop by the Snowshed Sales Center to pick up a new RFID ONE PASS.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Does anyone actually trust them to properly mail you a pass? I'd plan on picking them up in person and schedule yourself accordingly.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

The IKON people sure have their act together.
Received all our passes last week .. even included a bunch of stickers. 8)

Not counting on mail receipt of pass from K.
They'd likely arrive postage due :lol:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

I called season pass last week to see if they had everything they needed from me. Left a message, they never called back...even though their message says leave your name and number and we will get back to you
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

BoozeTan wrote:I called season pass last week to see if they had everything they needed from me. Left a message, they never called back...even though their message says leave your name and number and we will get back to you
I sent them an email and it took a week to get back to me, with bad info to boot.

In that time we had gone to the pass office and signed our releases, for the 2nd time.

Least they gave us a $10 voucher for our trouble,
Seacoaster
Bumper

Post by Seacoaster »

My wife got hers the other day, we will get them this weekend for the family.
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

I was told today no K1 on opening day with out the stupid RFID card. K dropped the ball. But its still on you if you want to be ready for Friday. WTF? 365 pass holders who got screwed by the mountain? Better plan on picking it up Thursday prior to 4 pm if you want to Ski on Friday. Killington is a bit tardy this year. No excuses. We need Mike back!!!
rower
Black Carver

Post by rower »

I got a day RFID day pass Sunday so I could go to the peak. I asked if I could get my pass and they said no. They were in the process of stuffing passes into envolpes.