Opening Day Report - Pics Added

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Gimp
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Gimp »

Is that before they go bankrupt - or after?
Steve wrote:
johnny the jibber wrote:
Steve wrote:
johnny the jibber wrote:steve, you should have gotten a killington pass...
remind me of that when i'm skiing mammoth next month.
did you get a mammoth season pass or just goin to visit for a few days?
mtn creek season pass ($199) gets me 10 50% tickets at mammoth.

called mtn creek today, they open december 8th..
Gimp
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Gimp »

Listen bonehead - I'm new here. I've never posted - and you don't know me. Balls? BALLS? All this love you profess to Killington is BS. You don't have the balls to do anything but bitch.
Steve wrote:
Gimp wrote:Steve - can you say "sour grapes??!" You are so damn negitive even though you say you LOVE Killington...
Gimp, can you say, "No balls??!" If you have something to say to me, don't hide behind an alias.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

whiteout wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Steve was there opening day last year, Thanksgiving day, and as I recall he was in a much better mood.
In addition, while I think his mood sucks :wink: he also has the courage of his convictions and has decided to vote with his wallet and go elsewhere this season.
yeah, but he left his mouth behind! :)[/quote]

. . . yeah, ain't that the truth . . . and we'll be jealous of his three-day trip to Mammoth . . . he should go back to TGR where he really wants to be accepted . . .
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

stopped by the bus for a minute to say hi to some friends. they had a pretty good set up...
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

intrawest going bankrupt?

let's see.. they were worth $1.9 Billion (net) a year ago. that kind of loss would be impressive.
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

Gimp wrote:Listen bonehead - I'm new here. I've never posted - and you don't know me. Balls? BALLS? All this love you profess to Killington is BS. You don't have the balls to do anything but bitch.
Steve wrote:
Gimp wrote:Steve - can you say "sour grapes??!" You are so damn negitive even though you say you LOVE Killington...
Gimp, can you say, "No balls??!" If you have something to say to me, don't hide behind an alias.
oh, so you've never met me? nice.

looks like the only people judging me here are people who've never met me, andyzee, who's a piece of sh*t, and mrsg, who barely knows me. clearly, she's clueless too.
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

MrsG wrote:
whiteout wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Steve was there opening day last year, Thanksgiving day, and as I recall he was in a much better mood.
In addition, while I think his mood sucks :wink: he also has the courage of his convictions and has decided to vote with his wallet and go elsewhere this season.
yeah, but he left his mouth behind! :)[/quote]

. . . yeah, ain't that the truth . . . and we'll be jealous of his three-day trip to Mammoth . . . he should go back to TGR where he really wants to be accepted . . .
TGR is the nuts.
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

by the way, do you disagree that killington is BS?

because you'd find a friend in skiingsnow - and that's about it.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Steve wrote:
dansbusy wrote:First to steve; Do you even ski? Or do you just bitch?
WTF??? I don't tolerate sh*t, and am easy to please. open early, close late. Don't lie to me.

Is that too much to ask?

I love Killington. Don't fuk up the mountain I love. Not only are they're fuking it up, their only promise - a better product - got fuked up too.

And regarding skiing, look at my sig, shithead. 42-43 of those days were at Killington/Pico, many, in fact, on Tuesday/Wednesday at Pico. (Another way powder has FCKED up this place.)

So you'll excuse me for responding (or bitching, as you call it), to people like skiingsnow who tolerate this miserable trainwreck.

Your mouth next to your sons picture ceases to amaze me :roll: :roll: :roll:

P.S. I totally agree with Dansbury - do you ever stop bitching!?!?!
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

MrsG wrote:. . . yeah, ain't that the truth . . . and we'll be jealous of his three-day trip to Mammoth . . . he should go back to TGR where he really wants to be accepted . . .
This deserves its own post.

MrsG, I've ignored your potshots at me in the past, because not only were they untrue and without merit, they had no basis in reality whatsoever. You ought to know that, when you complained about going into the Aspen backcountry, the people I went with just shook their head when they read your comments. I don't know why you came out of the blue like that and started attacking me, but it didn't make you look particularly good, or me particularly bad. So I don't know what you intended to accomplish, but I don't think you were successful.

Abut TGR: Like K-zone, TGR is not something that you can be "accepted" into. If you spent any time there at all, you'd know that the people who seemingly have great reputations (whatever that means) turn out to be pieces of sh*t. It's a place to hang out, get some stoke, and make friends. I don't have any enemies there, like I do here, but that doesn't mean I won't.

About Mammoth: For the trip I have planned, I will be skiing with an old friend for 4 or 5 days, whatever he is able to do. I may or not meet up with maggots on that trip, but I've not contacted anybody yet. I may make a second or even third trip while I'm there, because I'll be in California for a month. It's not a vacation, I will be working, but I definitely am looking for ways to get more mammoth time.

Why am I taking the time to write this? We barely know each other. I know nothing about you, but I can discern is that when it comes to the topic of "Steve," you think you know what you're talking about, but you don't. I just called you clueless - I was referring to this.

On the other hand, if you'd like to counter my arguments about Powdr screwing up Killington, I'd welcome you into that debate. Let's try to keep it impersonal.

-steve
Gimp
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Gimp »

Listen jerk-wad, Killington is my home. The mountain is fantastic as are the people that ski it (except whining schmucks like you.) Owners come-and-go but the mountain and my friends that really do love the place will always be here.

GTF away
Steve wrote:by the way, do you disagree that killington is BS?

Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

MrsG wrote:P.S. I totally agree with Dansbury - do you ever stop bitching!?!?!
Like I said, if you disagree, then I will welcome you into a debate about how powdr is destroying Killington.

If you agree, then you should be complaining, too, because what's going on is not funny.

But if you don't care do debate me, that's fine. I don't particularly care But don't expect me to quietly leave either. sorry, that's not happening. People need to make noise, or else this trend will continue. Don't you care that Killington won't be restored to its former glory unless people complain? I am doing everything in my power to make that happen. I wish you would too.
NECskibum
Blue Chatterbox

Post by NECskibum »

Parked right next to the bus, seemed like they were having a good time. :lol: Took two runs between classes and now out, but too late to make some turns. Pretty scraped by the time i got there around one. Start working tomorrow at 6 AM parking cars so I may see a few of you. Say hi on the way by if you see me! Hope it is fun for all of you tomorrow.
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

Gimp wrote:Listen jerk-wad, Killington is my home. The mountain is fantastic as are the people that ski it (except whining schmucks like you.) Owners come-and-go but the mountain and my friends that really do love the place will always be here.

GTF away
Steve wrote:by the way, do you disagree that killington is BS?

jerk-wad?

nice.

Let me rephrase - Do you disagree that powdr is destroying killington?
Or would you rather sit there and "bitch" about me?
Gimp
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Gimp »

Gee, I guess it's the plastic bubble that they have used for a Base Lodge for EIGHT YEARS that fooled me. Oh - where is all the development they planned eight years ago?

You have a blast skiing there. 45 min from mid-town Manhattan and 30 from Paterson and Newark.
Steve wrote:intrawest going bankrupt?

let's see.. they were worth $1.9 Billion (net) a year ago. that kind of loss would be impressive.