An Observation

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skibumps4ever
Beginner On Rentals

An Observation

Post by skibumps4ever »

Just wanted to say how much my son and I look forward to the daily reports on conditions, and how things are going in general with respect to infrastructure and improvements at the Beast. It is the best resort in the east, bar none. Thanks to Tyrolean Skier, Bubba, and all the regulars for the great topics and fun you bring to this forum all the time. Truly appreciate it. :like :banana: :lol:
heiusa
Blue Chatterbox

Re: An Observation

Post by heiusa »

I agree ! A big Thank You to those who take the time to post reports and pics, it is much appreciated!
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

It is my pleasure to make a report when I skied that day. Unfortunately, this week I cannot ski again until the weekend. I know skiadikt will post as well when he has skied. Some of the regular posters may be skiing elsewhere this week.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Best snow reports out there :!:

Welcome to THE ski blog. :shock:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
skimom
Beginner On Rentals

Post by skimom »

Agreed. I don't get to ski as much as I like (only 20 days) because of work, I live vicariously through those who get to use the mountain as much as they can and enjoy reading the posts almost daily! Thanks all for taking the time to do so!
Bumper

Post by 180 »

Yes, love the banter and reports (mostly).
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

skibumps4ever wrote:Just wanted to say how much my son and I look forward to the daily reports on conditions, and how things are going in general with respect to infrastructure and improvements at the Beast. It is the best resort in the east, bar none. Thanks to Tyrolean Skier, Bubba, and all the regulars for the great topics and fun you bring to this forum all the time. Truly appreciate it. :like :banana: :lol:
Welcome to the forum. If you read KZone regularly, you should definitely seek help for masochism. :wink: :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
skiballz
Green Skidder

Post by skiballz »

Love the daily report posts. So helpful in advance of the trips I make to K. Where has Guy in Shorts been?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Yeah .. Freeski needs to report in more often with his condition update :lol:
Mama nature boy and the Tyrol queen are so last century ..

:zzz
Forever .. Goat Path
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

skibumps4ever wrote:Just wanted to say how much my son and I look forward to the daily reports on conditions, and how things are going in general with respect to infrastructure and improvements at the Beast. It is the best resort in the east, bar none. Thanks to Tyrolean Skier, Bubba, and all the regulars for the great topics and fun you bring to this forum all the time. Truly appreciate it. :like :banana: :lol:
do you truly appreciate verbosity and the overuse of terms like "enjoyed, sampled, headwall, goods, chunky monkey, and late middle aged women trying to sound cool"? then you've come to the right place.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

skiballz wrote:Love the daily report posts. So helpful in advance of the trips I make to K. Where has Guy in Shorts been?
Taking care of his wife who recently got a knee replacement.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Miss the GIS pics. Good luck w/ your current adventure.

I challenge you to a ski - off.

:barebutt:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.