Northeast Skiology is Clownology . . . .

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

moneygripp
Green Skidder

Re: Northeast Skiology or Clownology . . . .

Post by moneygripp »

Why is he a douche
RedFlash
Beginner On Rentals

Post by RedFlash »

This link addresses the Skiology Matt problem: https://vtskiandride.com/northeast-skiology/ . And yes he is a problem, a big mother f-ing problem. Matt is a social moron and his group and himself is an embarrassment.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

K Locals Admin...IS a major douche. Heavy handed... doesnt begin to scratch the surface . Skiology Matt...need medical help...
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: Oct 25th, '21, 09:48 ...and for FURTHER shitz n giggles?....have a lookie loo at the BARRAGE of wet yer pants positive reviews. Lil Dude must be throwin em bucks ...its THAT laughable....
Dis????
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Equally imbalanced...from what the masses used to communicate.
RedFlash
Beginner On Rentals

Post by RedFlash »

ski wrote: Oct 23rd, '21, 11:13 Thinks he is God's gift to meteorology and skiing in general
WTF gives him so much confidence? He has no experience in meteorology except maybe a class or 2 and he has only spent 6 years or so on the slopes. His asking for donations for his operation is unbelievable and people actually donating money to him is more unbelievable.
JaqueLeCoque
Beginner On Rentals

Post by JaqueLeCoque »

The important piece here is that he's not some harmless goofball. Last spring he rallied his supporters to actively attack the employees of ski resorts that he didn't believe should be open. They called and even showed up at ski areas to intimidate, bully, and physically threaten employees who were just trying to hold on to the last of their spring employment.

Attachments
Screenshot_20200317-145033.png
Screenshot_20200317-145033.png (116.04 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
Last edited by JaqueLeCoque on Oct 25th, '21, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
RedFlash
Beginner On Rentals

Post by RedFlash »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: Oct 25th, '21, 16:39 Skiology Matt...need medical help...
This is an opinion of many in the Northeast ski community. There are concerns about Skiology Matt's mental health. There are obviously things wrong with him. Normal adults don't act like the way he does and he has shown to be toxic and dangerous.
ski
Wanted Poster

Post by ski »

RedFlash wrote: Oct 25th, '21, 16:10 This link addresses the Skiology Matt problem: https://vtskiandride.com/northeast-skiology/ . And yes he is a problem, a big mother f-ing problem. Matt is a social moron and his group and himself is an embarrassment.
Bramble, by his own admission, has been snowboarding for fewer than 6 years and has no professional background or training in meteorology or journalism.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

for which?.. we present him a just award.....
Attachments
goldendouchebag.jpg
goldendouchebag.jpg (20.95 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
JDMRoma
Beginner On Rentals

Post by JDMRoma »

JaqueLeCoque wrote: Oct 25th, '21, 21:36 The important piece here is that he's not some harmless goofball. Last spring he rallied his supporters to actively attack the employees of ski resorts that he didn't believe should be open. They called and even showed up at ski areas to intimidate, bully, and physically threaten employees who were just trying to hold on to the last of their spring employment.

Thank you for posting this ! not many people know !

He had his followers driving through Cannons parking lots video taping the amount of people there.

Total DBag for sure !
Wtmcm2001
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Wtmcm2001 »

JDMRoma wrote:
JaqueLeCoque wrote: Oct 25th, '21, 21:36 The important piece here is that he's not some harmless goofball. Last spring he rallied his supporters to actively attack the employees of ski resorts that he didn't believe should be open. They called and even showed up at ski areas to intimidate, bully, and physically threaten employees who were just trying to hold on to the last of their spring employment.

Thank you for posting this ! not many people know !

He had his followers driving through Cannons parking lots video taping the amount of people there.

Total DBag for sure !
Omg I forgot about this because I unfollowed his page so long ago. Not only is he a self proclaimed meteorologist, but he is also an infectious disease expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedFlash
Beginner On Rentals

Post by RedFlash »

Right on Jaque. This article https://vtskiandride.com/northeast-skiology/ didn't even cover that probably because the writer could not cover all of Matts atrocities without getting carpal tunnel syndrome. That article has this charming bit: "Bramble has relentlessly pursued several members of the NE Clownology group by contacting their friends, their employers, and the heads of organizations they participate in– claiming again that he is being “harassed” by them." I can picture a Senior Vice President of Human Resources at IBM getting a twice daily phone calls from this social moron intro'ing himself as a major player in East Coast skiing with his pathetic turd jerry facebook group saying one of their employees is harrassing him and should be fired. Jaque it sounds like the Clownology facebook group is for you: https://www.facebook.com/groups/285977309061423
Southside_Bobby
Slalom Racer

Post by Southside_Bobby »

I just joined Clownology.

I look forward to the guy contacting my employer about me (self employed).
2014 - "A South Ridge trail is Pipe Dream. A South Ridge lift shouldn't be."
2019 - "A South Ridge trail is Pipe Dream. A South Ridge lift (operating midweek) shouldn't be."
2023 - Killington announces that the South Ridge lift will run five days a week.
2024 - Killington lied.
ski
Wanted Poster

Post by ski »

Southside_Bobby wrote: Oct 27th, '21, 09:38 I just joined Clownology.

:like :like
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"